Chapter 3

The first day of me being a Junior was going good. The reason why we are at a different school was because we had moved into a bigger house.

I was know in my 4th block waiting on the third lunch bell can ring. I mainly had AP classes & teachers just introduced themselves. I had a couple of classes with Jay & I met a new "associate" named Manai. She seemed pretty cool & she wasn't new here she had been here mostly her whole entire life.

The bell had finally rung & we grabbed our things. Walking down the crowded hall stood Jay at the locker with some girl. "That's the girl he supposedly talked too, watch out for her she loves to pick" Manai had said. I just looked at her , was I possibly supposed to care, Um not . "Im not stunn her, she not gone do shit to me."

We walked down the hallway to the cafeteria looking for somewhere. I finally spotted an open table in the upper part of the cafeterria up the stairs. "I'll be back" Manai said. "Ok I'll be up there.." I said pointing to the empty table. When I sat down I pulled out my food & began to eat.

Manai came back with two other girls, "Hey" I said.. "Hi girl Im Keyanna but I go by Ke" the tall darkskinned girl said with long curly hair. "Im Tyani, & I go bye T" the lightskinned skinny girl said who had triangle braids. "Im Kelianna but I go by Kel" I said biting into my sandwhich , a bitch was hungry.

Later On That Day
The rest of the school day really consisted of telling people about myself & where I was from while teachers just introduced themselves.

"You need a ride?" I asked Manai as we were walking across the road. Before she could even answer Jay & some boy came running towards us saying "AYE!"

"What Jay?" I said while Manai & the other boy kissed. Im assuming thsi was her boyfriend cause her tounge deep in that throat. "Yall trynna get something to eat?"

I was always down to eat so I nodded my head turning to see if Manai wanted to come but she was too busy having her tounge down his throat to even listen so I just walked to the car with Jay following behind me. "Seafood or Soulfood?" I asked. "Soulfood" he stated.

We ate our food which was me realling eating his food because his looked better & we just got to know eachother on a more friendly level. I was now at home looking down at my now blinking phone.

Jay😝
Im moving in tomorrow 😏

Kel😍
Ok and?

Jay😝
Stop playing hard to get shawty? Im trynna shoot my shot.

Kel😍
Well you missed , bye shaboot 😘.

I laughed looking at the text messages while getting ready for my shower.

"Hm, today was an alright day for ny first day of being a junior." I thought to myself. "I wish my mommy was here" I thought to myself stepping into the shower.