DEATHLESS LOVE: Violin's Hym

Wishing upon a star is trusting your dreams in the hands of the angel

======================================================================

S's POV

I used to know a guy. The first time I stepped in college there he comes my damn enemy.

I hate him because he is such a clutz or maybe sinasadya niya ang lahat. He almost killed me on our first encounter , for he almost ran on me with his sports car. Like he own the road!”

He never fails to irritate me with his clumsiness. One time he splashed a glass full of coffee on my uniform. I almost lost my temper that time. Sometimes he acts like a girl; I mean he acts like a careless, pathetic girl!

He even spilled an ink on my precious project on the last minute of submission. Grrr.....and the most terrible thing he ever did is when he accidentally KISS ME or shall I say he accidentally...accidentally KISS ME?

I bursted like a volcano for what he did. I can't accept thet he---my jerky enemy had kiss me! I always have this dream of having my first kiss with my first love in the most romantic way there is. But he just stole my fucking first kiss and it really pissed me off. It's like my one dream have been stolen from me.

I was mad but I will never let him know that I was affected for what he did so I just let it pass like nothing happened eventhough I want the pleasure of killing him, I control myself. For he might use it in teasing me and that's the last thing I wanted.

So the thing is I ignore him the best I could eventhough we often ran to each other inside the campus. And the worst part is not only we have the same University but we also have the same schedule, same classes, same course and same neighboorhood. Katapat lang ng apartment ko ang apartment niya. And this irritates me a lot for I often see his annoying face, his smirks and smiles! Seriously. You got to be kidding me!

And he's weird...well definetely WEIRD! He's sometimes this silent-type person then the next thing he become this hot-headed, naughty and stubborn moody one. But the hell I care!

I'm trying to ignore him the best I could but he keeps pestering me. Until that day I can't hold on any longer that I slapped him in the face.

I confronted him and I was on the verge of breaking into a cry asking him WHY? Why did he KISS me for the SECOND TIME? But he just stood there and for a while he did'nt utter a word!

As I was about to walk, I felt his hands on my shoulder! And he started explaining the reason for it.

He said it was just a game....a DARE!! And that he didn't mean to do it but was forced to do so. He said it was the dare his buds have given him and that he is the only one left not fulfilling his task!

He apologized for what happened and I can see the sincerity in those deep BLUE eyes of him. But I was so mad and hurt that I can't get myself to forgive him. So I left him with a frown! (-,-)

Yeah, what am I? Am I designed for their game?  He doesn't want to disappoint and be unfair with his buds but what about my feelings? Is it really that impertinent as to not consider how would I feel? He's being unfair to me and he only thinks for himself. He's nothing but a selfish-narcissist!

On my way back home that afternoon, two drunk men appear in front of me and were forcing me to come with them. But of course I refused with a harsh voice sounding as if I'm not afraid. When the truth is I am really afraid that I can almost feel my knees shaking and can't even move my feet to run.