Chapter One

Life is precious because it is fragile. Why do people even try to live when they know their lives could end in a flash. Then I found the reason people live for.

Chapter one

This place is so amazing! I thought as I looked at the most beautiful meadow I've ever seen. It had the brightest full moon. I was sure this is a dream, so I enjoyed it while I could. I wore a gorgeous greek style dress that went down to the floor and was over one shoulder. The dress kept changing colors as well. It went from sky blue, midnight black, aqua, fire orange, blood red, to rosy pink and more, it was wonderful.

 My long sliver hair was down and pinned to one side by a golden rose. The sky was so clear and the stars looked like diamonds. I danced under those stars and moon for what felt like an eternity before I realized two men standing on either side of the meadow, they had similar build. They were both strong and athletic with strong jaws and straight noses. Thats where the resemblance ended.

The man to my right had raven colored hair that looked like it had blue or purple highlights in the moonlight. He also had eyes so dark, they looked black, but for some reason they also had a slight red color.  The man on my left had hair that looked like melted gold and eyes so blue they looked like the bottomless ocean.  The man on the right has flawless pale skin, the other man had skin that was very tan and had scars all over his hands. The one on the right wore tattered grey jeans with a dark blue v-neck, and an onyx ring I couldn't quite make out. The man to the left wore blue jeans and a white wife beater with a red plaid button down shirt over it open.

The men smiled and walked toward me. When they reached me each one took one of my hands in theirs and whispered to me "Help me, choose me."  As the last word left their lips they vanished from sight and I woke up to the most annoying sound, my alarm clock.  I looked around my bare room and after a few minuets of trying I couldn't remember what the dream was about, but I knew it was amazing.

I don't want to get up, Ugh. Why did I have to go to this private school anyways. Everyone here is a stuck up priss. Everyone who goes here is super rich and spoiled, but somehow I got a once in a lifetime scholarship, which I didn't sign up for but got anyway. I don't question it as much as I should.

I got out of bed and got dressed in the school's red and black uniform and left my room to go to the girls dorm kitchen. I sat at a table with a bowl of cereal in front of me and then the queen of hell, Abby, appeared out of nowhere just to harrass me. Great, just great. What a way to start my morning. "look what we have here, street trash."  Abby sneered in my direction. Really does she have any other names in her inventory that one is getting old. "Hello Abby, Your looking particularly slutty today, new make-up?" I asked innocently.  The other girls in the room snickered, but covered it up after seeing Abby glaring daggers at me. If looks could kill, Damn. "What did you just say you bitch!" Abby growled at me. "Wow did that hurt your head to come up with such an original comeback?" I asked sarcastically. The other girls in the room stared at me while I ignored Abby's death stare, put my bowl in the sink and walked to class.

Abby thought she was the "it" person at this school, but in reality no one but her two cronies could tolerate her for long. She was pretty, guys liked her. She had blonde curly hair, brown eyes, and a slim build, but she isn't beautiful. I guess I was pretty I wasn't sure what anyone really thought of me. I have long, straight, white almost silver hair, which is wierd for a 17 year old. I have an athletic build, but also petite, and my eyes change colors which is really strange, I wear special contacts that make my eyes blue.

The rest of my morning was going pretty normal for a Tuesday. The classes were going slow and were very boring, during lunch I felt Abby stare daggers into my back the whole time, it was annoying. I decided to head to my locker before class started and I guess I wasn't paying attention to where I was going because I turned a cornor and ran into someone so hard I fell on my ass. "Ow, Sorry guess I wasn't paying attention." I apologized, as I looked up into the deepest blue eyes I've ever seen. The man looked stunned for some reason but smiled a heart stopping smile as he said " No, its fine... Umm here let me give you a hand." He reached out his hand to help me up.  "Thanks, are you new here?" I asked. "No I'm just checking out the school. I'm thinking of coming here next year." I grabbed his hand and as I did I felt a jolt go up my arm and by the look on the mans face he did too.