Rule 12. If I Die Hide My Porn Collection

I GIVE VIRTUAL HUGS TO ANY COMMENTERS ON THIS CHAPTER I SWEAR I WILL. EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO COMMENTS ON THIS CHAPTER WILL GET ME RANDOMLY ON PRIVATE MESSAGES JUST SENDING THEM VIRTUAL HUGS. I DARE YOU TO QUESTION THIS. 

GO ON. TRY IT. I TRIPLE DOG DARE YOU. 

(I think this is my longest chapter yet ...)

Read on.

***

Okay, where'd I leave it last? 

Right, Kenzie and Niamh taken away to be tortured, allegedly. At least, that's what I figure; because Kenzie had been taken away and we did hear her screaming ... how's about we don't dwell on that though. 

Tose hadn't said a word -extremely rare, yet it seemed to keep happening more and more- while on the other hand his boss and his brothers would not shut up. 

Oh and Lily was turning bitter and sarcastic. 

Basically she was turning into me. 

Do you think it's time for another story? Like the flashback into my high school life all the way back in Rule 8 only this one's gonna be about us separating from our parents. Or more, our escape. 

So here goes.

***

It was a Friday, best day of the week. 

And, most importantly, anything-goes night. Remember? The night that Scott and I steal his dads’ whiskey and try to play videogames OR we all go out and do something crazy, either way I love me a Friday night. 

This specific Friday went by incredibly slow, I didn't want to get out of bed in the morning so Scott had to come inside. Lily always had this crush on him so when he came over -which was a lot of the time- she'd disappear or not talk, which we delicately ignored. Then I couldn't find one of the shoes I wanted to wear so I spent a good ten minutes looking for it, then I didn't get to have coffee because of course Scott was rushing me out the door. 

Well, you see the point. 

Reece didn't look any better than me when Scott and I actually -finally- got to the school; he'd been out all night last night but wouldn't say where. Lana didn't want to tell us either, even though she knew.

The day dragged by slowly, having all of my least favorite subjects one after the other kind of made my already tired and grouchy mood become even more pronounced, and I snapped at anyone who tried to talk to me, even Steph. Lunch could not have arrived sooner, as I conned Reece into breaking into the teachers lounge to steal some coffee. 

I managed to sneak a nap into free period, so after that I was a lot better, so I was prepared and up for anything that night. Literally, anything

This is how the conversation went, "I can't be bothered going out tonight, and can’t we just get drunk off my Dad's whiskey?" Scott was wining. 

"I had a nap fourth period! I could do some parkour!"

"A nana nap?" 

"YES!"

Scott pulled up in front of his house and I almost fell out of the car trying to open the door, "Your car sucks." 

I marched up to the front door, I crossing my arms as Scott unlocked the place. 

"Dude you bring the Doritos?"