Unforgivable

Hell. That's the only way you could describe this situation.

Confined to this room, with the only food source you had being your stalker's blood. And even then he would leave now and then, leaving you wanting... no, no, that's messed up! Don't think like that! You slapped yourself, snapping yourself out of the disturbing thought.

"Are you okay? Do you want me to comfort you?" Nagito asked as he stood in the doorway. Of course you had to slap yourself as soon as he walked in!

"I'm fine..." You said. Nagito smiled as he walked over to you. He sat next to you and kissed your cheek.

"Ah... look at you... still refusing to give in and accept your despair... makes me so excited to see your true hope finally come through and triumph!" He yelled as he started shaking in excitement.  You flinched due to him yelling while so close to your face.

"Did I scare you? Sorry, it's just that I have so much trouble holding myself back after having you so close to me for so long... it's a shame that Monokuma will only allow to leave this room if someone dies, otherwise I'd put more use to your weak state and carry you around everywhere. Everyone was yelling at me about you weren't mine and that the way I treat you is wrong and messed up. Hahahaha! Clearly none of them have ever loved someone in the way that I love you!" He started rambling. You started shaking and this didn't go unnoticed.

"Hm... why is it that you're so scared of me after all this time? If anything, I've given you the best treatment of your life." Nagito asked.

"H-huh?" You looked up at him for the first time since you came here, completely confused. You highly doubted that he's treated you better than...  anyone else you've ever met.

"Your parents constantly left you alone, right? Your babysitters certainly didn't give a care either. Plus, I've been MUCH more affectionate to you than any of your little "friends" were... two of which I may remind you, killed another one of them and ditched your friendship for despair of all things. Chiaki hasn't brought you up once since you were confined to my room, by the way. Some friend." Nagito said. You stood up in rage.

"Of course you've been more "affectionate"! They were my friends, while you're an obsessive psycho stalker!" You yelled. Nagito smirked.

"Did I strike a nerve?" Nagito asked. He wrapped his arms around your waist before pulling you extremely close. He leaned his head against your chest and sighed in content as he listened to the sound of your heartbeat.

"I love it when I get a reaction from you... it means I'm slowly getting through to you... even something as little as your heartbeat accelerating means I'm slowly getting closer to my goal... of breaking your shell and seeing the real you..." He muttered, although you got the feeling he was more or less talking to himself despite referring to you. You shoved him off, but the smirk remained on his face.

"You didn't shove me away immediately. Are you growing attached to me?" Nagito asked. You glared at him as you backed away until you hit the wall, sliding down until you were sat on the floor.

"I will NEVER feel ANYTHING remotely positive towards YOU..." You said.

"You seem to have a thing for hurting my feelings... I'm just expecting you to actually reach your hand into my chest, rip out my heart, and squish it in your hands as the last thing I see before dying!" Nagito yelled. You gave him a look of pure disgust. Nagito chuckled.

"However, it's because of your looks of disgust and hatred that I'll never give up on you. Until I die, the hope that one day you'll love me back and give me a genuine smile will always be there with me. When you look at me in hatred, I only feel more motivated to prove to you that we're meant for each other and that neither of us can never truly be happy unless you love me back." Nagito said. It was then that the nighttime announcement rang, and you were dragged into bed, where you forced yourself to fall asleep.

"Hey! Hey! How much of a heavy sleeper are you!? This is the second time I've done this so wake your ass up!" It was the sound of this yelling and tiny paws slapping your face multiple times at a rapid pace that woke you up.

"What do you want this time, Monokuma?" You asked.

"There's been another murder! And you somehow slept through all that noise! Get going!" Monokuma yelled before once again vanishing into thin air. You ran as fast as you could, almost always finding yourself getting lost due to being confined to Nagito's room    for a good chunk of it. Eventually, after bumping into several others and wandering around like a blind puppy, you stumbled upon Chiaki and Hajime.

"Chiaki!" You ran towards her but stopped yourself before you could hug her.

"S-sorry... still don't feel comfortable with touch..." You said as you rubbed your arm. Chiaki nodded.

"I understand. Other then that, are you okay?" Chiaki asked. You shook your head.

"I... I don't want to talk about it." You said. Hajime sighed.

"Knowing Nagito it probably wasn't the best idea to leave you two alone together." Hajime said.

"Just so you know, we were all outraged when Monokuma said you couldn't leave Nagito's room. But there was nothing we could actually do without the risk of punishment." Chiaki said. So Nagito was lying about nobody mentioning you since you were locked up. That relieved you.

"Get away from her." You heard a cold, familiar voice say before you were pulled away.You squirmed as you saw Nagito looking both angry and disgusted.

"Are you kidding!? You get mad if we even talk to her now!?" Hajime yelled.

"No. That's far from why I don't want you near her. But, now that we're actually talking, I want to bring something up." Nagito said.

"Huh?" Hajime asked.

"I learned what your talent is." Nagito replied.

"You did?" Hajime was surprised.

"You're just a reserve course student." Nagito said. You continued trying to get away from Nagito, blurring out the rest of the conversation until something else caught your attention.

"By the way, I don't know if you're the one that hurt her, but if you are, then you truly are the lowest piece of scum to walk the Earth." Nagito said.

What?

"Hurt her...?" Chiaki looked taken aback by what Nagito had said.

"None of us hurt her! What the hell are you talking about!?" Hajime protested.

"I've said enough." Nagito said before dragging you away, much to Chiaki and Hajime's dislike. When the two of you were alone, he once again pulled you into a tight hug.

"Oh (Name)... don't worry, I'll protect you... they won't hurt you anymore, I promise..." He said as if he were trying to calm you down but just freaked you out even more.

"Who are you talking about!? Who hurt me!?" You demanded.

"Your file said so... you're here for a different reason... one of them hurt you... so they sent you here..." Nagito explained.

"If you're trying to accuse me of being the traitor, I'm not!" You were quick to defend yourself. You knew you weren't the traitor, but Nagito's description of why you were here made it sound like he was accusing you.

"No, no, I'd never accuse you of anything. Even if you killed someone before my very eyes, I'd defend you to the death." Nagito assured you. Immediately after, the investigation period was announced to be over, to which you immediately took the chance to walk away. As Nagito watched you leave, he repeated the information he received to himself.

To him, it was truly unforgivable.