Fucky-Fucky-Rubber-Ducky

You guys just KNEW that I had to call the chapter this! I hope you guys enjoy this, its just an Omega and Charm smut/maybe minor lemon chapter. Please note: IT WILL NOT BE A PORN CHAPTER!!! THATS JUST FUCKIN WEIRD TO HAVE A RANDOM PORN CHAPTER IN THE MIDDLE OF A STORY!!! If you don't feel like reading through the smut, just read until it starts and then skip until it stops! The smut isn't insanely important, just remember it happened later on in the story. Now, we bring you back to your regularly scheduled porn, shit, I mean, regularly scheduled STORY! Yeah, thats what I meant! Dam, I hope they read this, its funny stuff! Wait, did I just slip in a reference from book 3? Yeah, I think I did! Wait, am I still typing this? Of course I am! You can't unknowingly type something this good! Why am I lying to you!?!? Why am I such a cocky asshole!?!? The world may never know ...

*****

T

he Six walked out of Chao's throne room, weary from the battle, yet also proud of the completion of their first mission. They then went to the common room in their mansion, a room equally accessible from the 3 separate wings of the shared mansion. They just collapsed on various couches and relaxed with their significant others, as they didn't really need sleep. Sleep was merely a luxury they indulged in when they felt like it. Their bodies naturally recharged, and they were already feeling significantly better then when they left Chao's throne room.

Omega and Charm were lounging on an oversized ottoman, Charm on top of Omega. They were merely staring into each others eyes, studying the one they loved so dearly. It was Omega who broke the serene moment by pecking Charm on her lips. She seemed dazed for a moment, surprised by the sudden movement and contact. She quickly recovered and glared at Omega, pouting. He took this as another chance to "surprise" her, but she was ready this time. When Omega pulled back from the quick kiss, Charm followed him back down, continuing the kiss. Now it was Omegas turn to be surprised, as she deepened the kiss and ran her hands through his hair. He recovered from his surprise even quicker than Charm however, and quickly fell into the rhythm of the kiss.

After a few minutes of kissing, they realized that they were surrounded in flame, and that what used to be an ottoman was now just a pile of ashes. They looked up at the two couples watching them with stifled laughter. "You two burst into flames as soon as you started kissing." said Forge, "We took bets on when you would notice. Me and Glitz said half a minute. Drift and Gem said a minute. We both lost, cause you two have been burning for over 3 minutes!" Omega smirked and said "Does that mean we won the bet?" "You wish!" said Gem.

Charm got off Omega, then Omega got up and snapped his fingers, making a new ottoman appear and the ashy evidence of the old one disappear. Omega then looked at Charm and noticed a lust in her eyes like he had never seen before. He then turned to the group and said "I think me and Charm are going to retire to our room to rest." Drift responded by saying "Call it what you want, but I don't there'll be too much resting going on in that bedroom!" This caused four of the group to burst into laughter, and the remaining two to lightly blush and hurry away.

After the group stopped their laughing fit, an awkward silence began as what the two had stole off to do hit them. It was broken by Glitz, who said "Its kinda surprising its taken them 10,000 Chaos Years to do it". The other three had dumbfounded and surprised looks on their face, especially her partner, Forge. It was he who spoke first, uttering the intelligent and well thought out phrase of "Uhh ... What now?" It was Gem who spoke next, saying "I second Forge. What are you talking about? They're the first of us to ... 'seal the deal'." "Well, but she's an Aphrodite girl!" Glitz said as she tried to defend her position, this just earned her even more looks though. It was Drift who broke the silence this time, by saying "So are you, and you and Forge haven't done it as far as we know." Glitz responded by saying "I mean, we did it in our first life and in Elysium, but not since we've been reborn."

It was Forge who weighed in this time, "Ok, we're all thousands of years old here. Can we PLEASE stop saying 'done it' or 'sealed the deal'? We know what they're doing right now, and that's FUCKING, so let's just refer to it as that." Gem fanned her face and said "Oh my Chaos! Just because we're immortal doesn't mean we have to speak like sailors!" Despite her losing her humility for things such as nudity and modern day dress during their time spent completely nude around each other, she was still uncomfortable with swearing. Her uptightness was humorous to the group, which prompted Forge to say "THEY'RE FUCKING! FUCKING! MAKING FUCK! FUCKY FUCKY RUBBER DUCKY!"

This caused gem to turn beet red for a split second before she turned invisible. The only indication that she was still there was her imprint on the couch. This caused the group to burst into laughter again, followed by the imprint disappearing and footsteps being heard running off. Drift shook his head while laughing and pursued her. Forge and Glitz waited in silence for nearly ten minutes without their return. At this point, Forge looked at Glitz and said, ever bluntly, "Wanna fuck?" Glitz smiled in a way so pure, yet so ... not (((you guys get it, right?))) and said "I thought I was gonna have to put up a sign!" With that, they ran off to their bedroom.

(((So, they all fucked!)))

About 20 minutes later, Omega and Charm reappeared in the common room, wondering where the other 4 had gone. "Do you think ... " Charm talked off, looking at Omega past her frizzy and thoroughly trashed hair. "I think so!" said Omega, "I guess we started something!" Charm laughed as she and Omega collapsed onto the couch. "You know, you should probably fix your hair." Omega said to Charm. Charm looked at her exceedingly messed up hair, as if only noticing it then, and laughed as she snapped her fingers, immediately bringing her hair back to perfection.

They sat there, relaxing in each others embrace, as they awaited the others return. After awhile,  Drift and Gem came back, Gems hair messed up similarly to what Charms was. Charm and Omega shared a look and laughed. Drift then whispered to Gem, who snapped her fingers and fixed her hair. Shortly after, they heard a snap from Forge and Glitzs wing of the mansion, and seconds later saw the two stroll into the room, Glitzs hair NOT messed up. This caused the two other couples to share looks and stifle laughs, as Glitz had been the only one smart enough to fix her "bed head" (((or "fuck head" if you would prefer))) before entering the room.

Forge and Glitz had barely sat down before they heard Chaos' voice boom above their heads "If you all are finished FUCKING..." He was cut off by Gem, who screeched "CHAOS!!!" The Six heard what they thought was a laugh project above their heads, which was rare for the stern ruler, before he continued by saying, "As I was saying GEM, if you all are finished, report to the throne room for your next mission, it is extremely important and tine sensitive, so I hope you've had enough 'rest'." This elicited a "hmph" from Gem, but all members of The Six stood and teleported to the door outside Chaos' throne room. Omega looked at his team and said "Are you guys ready?" They all nodded in confirmation. Omega pushed the over sized door and ...

*****

WOWZERS! THAT WAS ONE HECK OF A HECKIN CHAPTER! I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED  IT AND AT LEAST FOUND IT FUNNY! THAT DOES IT FOR THIS STORY! I'LL UPDATE WITH A CHAPTER ON THIS STORY WITH THE NAMES OF THE NEXT PARTS OF THE STORY, SO KEEP AN EYE ON THIS STORY! I'LL PROBABLY CREATE THOSE STORIES TONIGHT, EVEN IF I DON'T WRITE ON THEM, JUST KNOW THAT, AT THE TIME OF ME PUBLISHING THIS CHAPTER, I HAVE NOT CREATED THOSE CHAPTERS! LATER MY LITTLE VAPE RINGS! (((Btw, that's what I'm gonna call my readers!)))