REALLY GOOD NEWS!!!

I FINISHED!!!

I FINISHED OLIVE JUICE!!!!

SERIOUSLY, I'M NOT JOKING!!!!!

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT???

BECAUSE I CAN'T!!!!!

TL;DR: I finished Olive Juice! If you want to read it right now, the full story is on Swoon Reads! If you don't want to go on Swoon Reads, the full story will be here in a week! Thanks for reading! I love you!

I'll upload the next two chapters within a week or so, but if you really want to finish Olive Juice and read the slightly more edited and completely finished version RIGHT NOW, guess what? You can! I uploaded it on Swoon Reads. The full version. The finished version. The done version. Like, it's complete. On Swoon Reads. I posted it there first because if you rate Olive Juice on Swoon Reads, it has the possibility of being published. So, please please please if you could vote for Olive Juice on Swoon Reads, it would mean more than the world to me. It would mean the stars and my dreams and the universe to me. It's super easy to sign up. It's free. And you can read other great finished stories there, too. Plus, you could finish Olive Juice right now!

But don't worry! If you don't want to, I will upload the rest on here in a week. Thanks for sticking with this story! I love you guys!