THE YAVIN TEEPEE!!!

Got this idea from the video above

Ezra, Sabine and Kanan moved stealthily through the forest of Yavin. They'd been sent out to capture a certain animal that continued to wreck the base. They reached a clearing where a large, feline looking creature was washing it's paws.

"Okay, on three" Sabine muttered reaching for her blasters.

"One."

"Two" Kanan continued.

"Three!" Ezra's whisper yelled.

The three rebels burst from the trees, blasters out. The animal instantly looked up in surprise before growling and getting into a crouch. It bounded forward, knocking the trio aside and running into the forest.

"After it!" Kanan ordered and the three of them sprung to the their feet.

They sprinted after the creature and shot stuns at it. The beast dodged every one before swinging round and knocking the rebels aside like they were balls of yarn. It instantly turned and continued to run while Ezra got up. 

"Guys quick! The creature's heading for the...! The.....!" Ezra bit his lip as his mind went blank.

He looked out to where the animal was heading for Yavin's temples. He couldn't place the name of the structures, his mind had gone numb!

"You know the mmff....mph...mff....hhmmmm.....
THE YAVIN TEEPEE!" Ezra cried.

Ezra heard laughter and looked round to see Sabine giggling uncontrollably as Kanan laughed into his hands.

"Guys" Ezra whined.

"Please work with me here?"

The two rebels continued to laugh at Ezra's wording for the buildings. Ezra sighed heavily, and bolted towards Yavin's temples.

'I'll have to do this on my own' he thought.

I know. Completely random but that's what I do.

Suggestions are open

Star-Wars-Dragons out 🐉