Forever in love

This part is dedicated to HarrryPotterRulz. 😊

Kanan sat in his mediation spot outside the base of Atalon. The soft thumping sound of the spiders walking across the sand meeting his ears. He sighed as peace surrounded him, no distractions at all.
Kanan suddenly felt a Bogan crawl on to his leg. Ignoring it, he continued mediating. He flinched when he felt it scuttle up his chest.
It sat on his shoulder where Kanan turned to it.
"Stay there don't move" he told it sternly. 
The little creature gave a weird purr before settling on to the man's shoulder.
"Kanan."
The man sensed Hera's presence. He also felt the Bogan crawl down his back.
"Hey Hera" he greeted the best he could without laughing.
The Twe'lik day beside him.
"How've you been?" She asked.
"Fine. You?" Kanan inquired, gripping his knees as the Bogan crawled round his armpits.
"I've been better" Hera replied.
Kanan nodded, trying to fight the smile that was growing on his face as the creature scuttled across his right side.
"Are you alright?" Hera asked when he noticed the Jedi's squirming behaviour.
"Fihihine" Kanan said as the Bogan crawled down his stomach and off his legs. Jumping on to the sand, it scuttled off.
"Blasted things" he growled.
"Get all around me when I meditate."
"Do they normally tickle you?" Hera smirked.
"What? What do you mean?" Kanan asked.
"Oh when that little guy crawled on your ticklish torso you giggled" Hera smiled.
"Hera. I was thinking of something funny" Kanan told her.
"Oh really? Grown immune to tickling have you?"
"Yes. Mediation does that" Kanan replied, praying she wouldn't test it.
"So how come Ezra's hasn't gotten immune to it?"
"He hardly meditates" Kanan shrugged.
Hera rolled her eyes before prodding his side.
Kanan yelped and jumped away from her. Considering he was blind, he felt completly helpless.
Kanan felt weight on his waist which only meant one thing.
"Hera. I surrender!" He said holding up his hands.
"Giving in already when we haven't even started Kanan?" Hera teased.
"Yes because I don't want to have to go through this" Kanan told her.
"Oh come on. I barely get to see you anymore, plus I haven't heard you laugh for months."
Kanan gritted his teeth with a grin as he felt a soft, tickley sensation on his stomach.
"Hera" he began but never finished.
The Twe'lik had just gone for one of his sweet spots. His lower back. Kanan bucked slightly and broke into a giggling mess.
Kanan had a few sweet spots. Feet, stomach and lower back.
Hera didn't normally attack his lower back because Kanan nearly fainted of laughter one time during a tickle fight. Even though his feet was his worst place, his lower back was just as sensitive.
"Nohohohoho!" Kanan yelped squirming. A large, childish smile on his face.
"There we go. There's the expression I missed" Hera giggled as Kanan laughed helplessly.
She used her fingers in a circular motion on Kanan's back making him give small hiccups of laughter which Hera found adorable.
He took hold of her hands and pushed them away from him. Trying to regain a little breath and strength but his plans were foiled when Hera came back for more.
He felt completly useless and vulnerable when he felt Hera lift up his shirt.
"Hera. Hang on, wait...! NAHAHAHAHAHA!" Kanan exploded into laughter as soon as Hera blew a raspberry on his sensitive belly.
"Herhahahaha! Don't!" He pleaded.
Hera skimmed her fingers over Kanan's bare skin making him squeal and jerk from side to side.
Finally Hera stopped and pulled his shirt back down. Leaning down to him, she kissed his lips. Kanan melted into it as he sat up. 
Drawing away from one another, they sat side by side on the sand.
Hera leaned onto his shoulder.
"I love you Caleb" she whispered.
"I love you too Hera" Kanan smiled putting an arm around her.

KANERA!!!!❤❤❤
Suggestions are welcome.

Star-Wars-Dragons out 🐲