I'm here for you

Now I said I was going to make a one shot about this, (picture above) in my book; 'Star Wars Rebels Clone Wars 2'.  This part is for everyone who wanted this.
Enjoy.

Sabine woke late in the night. She felt thirsty so she got up and went to the kitchen. Filling a glass, she drank from it.
She, Ezra and Chopper were the only ones on the Ghost. Everyone else was out on a late mission.
As she expected, Hera put her in charge. Ezra was a little annoyed about it, but didn't argue.
Sabine opened the door when a loud beeping noise made her jump.
"Chopper" she sighed with relief.
The droid warbled. 
"You gave me a fright that's all. What is it?"
Chopper beeped hurriedly.
"Ezra's what? Broken? How to do mean?"
Chopper warbled his reply.
"Mumbling and crying?"
Sabine was though the hall to the cabins like lightning.
Opening Ezra's door, she looked in to see the boy shivering violently, tears running down his face as he muttered words Sabine couldn't make out.
Knowing he could be dangerous with the Force when he was upset, she approached cautiously. 
As she neared him, Sabine could hear the words he was saying.
"Please give me a chance...I'm sorry...please don't hurt me..."
It pulled at Sabine's heartstrings to see him like this.
Ignoring her normal, snazzy attitude, she climbed on to the bunk and hesitantly placed a hand on Ezra's back. Unfortunately, this seemed to make the boy more afraid.
"No...please stop...don't hurt me" he begged voice rising.
Sabine bit her lip.
'What would Kanan do? What would Hera do?' She thought desperately.
'What would I do?'
Making up her mind, she put her arms around Ezra and gently rocked him.
"When the moon is full, close your eyes, the wolves are howling to the night, on a rocky cliff in the twilight. The snow capped peaks sparking in the light, we must be ready for the fight. Fly free like a Convoy in the in the night, never giving up and ready to take flight. Don't be afraid when the wild calls, take it on your shoulders and burst through its walls. I'm by your side till the last fight, we'll howl our last notes with the wolves, on a full moon night."
Ezra's breathing began to slow as he curled closer to Sabine.
The Mandalorin gently ran her hand through his hair. The lullaby was one her father used to sing to her when she was small. No matter what, she always remembered the words.
"Ezra?" She whispered.
"Please wake up."
As if she said the magic word, the young Jedi's eyelids fluttered open.
She helped him sit up and faced him.
"Are you okay?" She asked softly.
Ezra looked at her with tears in his eyes before moving closer to her and clutching her shirt.
"I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry" he sobbed.
"Hey. What are you talking about?" Sabine asked putting her hands on his arms.
"I...I couldn't save you. Vader he, he killed you. I...I thought I'd lost you."
Sabine allowed the boy to hold her.
"Ezra. We're on the Ghost. Vader's not here and I'm nowhere close to death" she told him.
"But...but what if this is a vision. What if you do die and it's my fault?" Ezra asked tearfully.
Sabine nuzzled his head before replying.
"Ezra, you're way to protective for anyone on this ship to get hurt. None the less killed."
Ezra looked up at her, eyes swimming with tears.
She gently wiped the ones on his face away.
"That's...that's not all Sabine" Ezra sniffed.
"Kanan and Hera found out I'd gotten you killed. They told me that you were my responsibility to keep safe. They yelled at me and hit me. Then threw me from the Ghost."
Sabine felt her heart melt as Ezra sniffed and hugged her. Running a hand through his hair again, she held him a little tighter.
"Don't worry Ezra. Hera and Kanan would never hurt you. Nether would they throw you from the ship. It was just a nightmare"
Ezra nodded silently, tears still leaking from his eyes.
"You should get some more sleep" Sabine told him.
Ezra looked up at her. He was about to say something but Sabine cut across him.
"I'll stay with you if you like."
Ezra nodded and they both lay down beside one another.
Ezra was clutching his arms, curled up in a ball.
Sabine grabbed the blanket and threw it over him.
Moving closer to the boy, she wrapped her arms around him and hugged Ezra to her chest.
The boy relaxed a bit and snuggled up to her. Putting his own arms around Sabine as she softly kissed his forehead.
"Don't worry Ezra. I'm here for you."

I came up with the lullaby, what did you think of it?
Suggestions are always welcome.

Star-Wars-Dragons out 🐲