Duliest

Natsu leaned against the wall arms crossed over his chest, his anger had gradually subsided with the day's events, and so he stood impassive was Erza walked up to him.

"You have the next few hours off," Erza stated flatly "not like you doing anything anyway." she mumbled, Natsu caught it but kept his face impassive...'It's not entirely untrue.' He admitted in his mind, he'd never tell her that though.

He just nodded and spun around, walking away from the red-haired woman, she watched him for a few second before heading off to her classes. Natsu decided to use the time to map out the incredibly large Academy, he found out it was in the shape of a large pentagon, a tower at each of the points as well as an inner building, it sat squarely in the center of the five walls, it contained the classrooms, a ballroom a large gym and many other rooms he did not explore, he assumed there was a library somewhere too. He was quite pleased with the silence, as he lay in his wolf form bathing in sunlight, he found himself feeling something close to happiness, it was the first time ever he could walk around with his ears and tail on display freely, it was relaxing. He heard the sound of footsteps, the scent was unfamiliar so e stood up, reverting to his human form, his blue and white jacket unzipped revealing his very tight white undershirt that clearly defined his lean physique, his fitness was akin to a swimmers back in his world, he turned his head and looked towards the approaching smell and sound, realizing he had greatly over-estimated the person speed, so he leaned against the tree and lowered himself down, placing one arm over his raised knee while he waited 'I would say it is a girl, form the smell of her perfume, but the guys here are all sorts of off.'

A few more minutes passed before the person walked around the corner of the tree, it was a girl, she had rather short black hair, it hung to about her shoulders, she wore a long uniform that labeled her as one of the many maids tha tended to the large buildings, she gave him a questioning look like she was determining whether or not he was real, her eyes were blue.

"Yes?" Natsu asked imply.

She started at his voice, "Um L-Lady Erza requests your presence."

Natsu nodded "Would you mind telling me where she is?"

She pointed to the middle building, "Go through that door follow the hallway it's the third door on the right."

"Did she say what I was needed for?" Natsu asked

The girl shook her head "But I think it is about the time you are supposed to...mingle with the other students...Maybe she wishes to show you off."

Natsu chuckled at the thought of her boasting about him "Thank you for relaying the message, I'll take my leave now." 'Wow I am even starting to talk like them.' Natsu shook his head as he walked.

Natsu walked past the blonde-boy, Guiche who had threatened him earlier, he was talking with a curly haired blonde girl and Natsu had a evil idea as he approached the unsuspecting pair.

"Why, of course you are-" Natsu cut off the boy mind-sentence he heard the line once before "The only one for me darling. That's how it goes right?" Natsu smiled widely as the boy glared at him.

"What is he talking about 'How it goes?', that means you have said that before!" The girl snapped, growing more and more angry with each passing second. Natsu smiled at his handiwork, the sound of the boy being slapped rang out in the clearing as Natsu closed the door and followed the directions towards where he presumed Erza was.

Natsu opened the door, he recognized three of the four scents that were in the room with him, the first and most easily recognizable was the slight smell of strawberries, Erza. the second was pretty much just a lingering scent of smoke and glue, Tabitha, he assumed it was because she read by candlelight. Third, was the being with no scent at all, Tabitha's familiar Silpheed, Natsu still had trouble wrapping his head around it but it smelt like nothing. He studied the last man for moment, he had receding brown hair and wore a pair of black-rimmed glasses, he had long blue robes with that hung very loosely from his wrists, he held a long stick, that ended in a cone. He carried the subtle smell of soap. He seemed relatively harmless.