A New World

Natsu walked along a busy side street in the city of Tokyo Japan he couldn't help the small hopeful smile spread across his face as he walked. 'I am finally leaving new school new friends new start!' He thought happily, his hood was drawn high over his head covering many of his features and leaving him relatively blind to the people following close behind him, before he picked up a familiar scent in the air and he whirled around with a dangerous growl "Stay away from me." His eyes flashed dangerously under the hood as he faced the three males from his school that had been following all fairly well known for their habit's of picking on the mysterious boy.

"Oh, Natsu don't be like that we merely wanted to say goodbye." The one on the centre said innocently as he snapped his finger's the three walked towards Natsu with wicked smiles across their faces.

"I don't think it is right for you to hide your features like you do Natsu," the leader cocked his head slightly at him "Why don't you take the hood off?"

Natsu's eyes widened briefly as he continued to back away from them 'How do they know?' he felt his back hit something hard and he peered around the edge of his hood 'Damnit I let them distract me into this corner, well no point in running anymore it is my last day in this place anyway." Letting out a wolf like growl he flicked his hood back revealing his large mess of white hair, on top of his head two dog's ears perked proudly at being released, his tail wriggled it's way from the confines of his pants and he dropped down low placing his hand in front of him as he bared his teeth his elongated canines giving off an threatening and fearful visage.

The three boy's in front of him faltered and that was all he needed as he pushed off the ground flying into the first one sending him sprawling down the alleyway, he turned left and threw his fist into the rib-cage of the second boy, he ducked low as a leg flew over his head taking the opportunity he slammed his elbow into the exposed knee of the last boy, he let out a scream of pain as he toppled to the floor.

'I'm surprised it was that easy.' Natsu thought as he looked at the three injured bullies 'Well I didn't have a lot of time to waste today anyway.'

Pulling his hood up over his head and shoving his tail back into his pant's he walked back onto the street and continued to his home 'They don't usually follow me this close to home, I wonder if it is a human thing.'

Natsu looked around 'A few too many people to jump from here, looks like I am walking.' he thought with a sigh as he opened the door to his small apartment complex and began ascending the stairs towards his room, he noticed the door to the manager of his floor, taking a deep breath he walked over to the door and knocked, he heard the sound of footsteps from the inside before the door cracked open, he saw a pair of dark brown eyes peering at him from the other side.

"Oh, Natsu I couldn't see you with that hood over your face," The light feminine voice exclaimed as the door closed and he heard the rustling of the chain being unfastened "Come on off with that hood let us get some food in you before you run off out of Japan."

Natsu chuckled "Um, no thank you that's all right Kora, I just wanted to get square on this month's rent before I go." he pulled his wallet from his pocket and waited for her to tell him what he owed.

The brown-haired woman looked at him for a few minutes thinking to herself "If you agree to come down and have a chat over dinner I will wave this month as a going away present."

Natsu sighed 'Free food and a bit of extra spending money, damn that is hard to turn down Hm may as well might be my last chance to talk to the crazy old broad." "That sound good Ms Kora." he said respectfully as he turned to continue upstairs.

"I hope your new world treats you better than little old Tokyo did." She said with a smiling wave as she closed the door.

'New world? I am going to London not the moon, crazy old lady.' he thought with a chuckle. Natsu opened the door to his room, he looked up at his clock as he removed his hoodie and allowed his tail freedom sighing in relief as he did so 'I have a few hours till dinner may as well shower and practice up on my English.' he thought simply as he prepared himself a hoodless jacket and baggy jeans to change into when he got out of the shower, he looked into the mirror as he let the water run over his hand testing its temperature 'I wonder if I should take the flight with my ear's out?' He shook his head 'No easier to hide them.' he thought simply as he stepped into the hot water allowing it to relieve the tension in his shoulders as his thoughts seemed to dwell on what Kora had said about a new world 'The idea sounds appealing, if only that were possible.' he shut of the water and got dressed quickly he walked around his living room rubbing at his hair to dry it with the towel around his neck, he flicked his tail a few times drying it off quickly, a soft blue light caused him to turn around he stared at the strange blew orb in his living room in confusion and curiosity, he reached his hand out slowly and touched it, the thing rippled like water and he stepped forward pushing his hand inside, something seemed to grab his hand he let out a panicked scream before his body was snapped inside the orb. His eyes opened slowly, he was aware of the air ripping around his body and pulling at his hair and clothing, he opened his eyes fully and was staring up at 'Cloud's the sky?! What the hell!'