Fang: The Musher's Lead Wolf -Chapter 3 *Wanting to be part of the team*

This Chapter goes out to ShelbyLStephen~ thank you so much for the comment!!! And being the first one 2!!!

Enjoy!!

to the side in the Ninna Nanna Ri La Rosa Lullaby

Chapter 3 *Wanting to be part of the team*

“MiaTuk” pat, pat “MiaTuk!” pat, pat “MiaTuk where are you?!”

Jake ran all over the house: in the bedrooms up stairs, in the Great Room, Family Room, His parents room, he even check the corner by the steps in the foyer.

“Momma!” Jake ran back in the family room down the breeze way. Summer is upon them, so the Woods family had opened the windows in the hall to have a draft flow in.

“MOMMMMAA?!” Jake yelled out again. His mother and father flinch in their spot on the couch. “Jake no yelling in the house”! Chee voice out loudly; just going against what she just said.

 Chee and Henry had been leaning against each other, relaxing in each other’s embrace when their son screamed out for them. “What is it Jake?” Henry said looking over his wife’s head, after he composed himself from a chuckle.

“Have you’ve seen MiaTuk? I wanted to play with her” Jake asked and ended with a pout.

Chee looked over at her son and gestured for him to come to them. “Don’t worry baby, she’ll be home soon…right?” she said but looked over at her husband for and answer. She knew that in the last past ten weeks they had taken MiaTuk in, Henry and her had grown a bond that she could not figure out. Yes MiaTuk kept her company when she needed it, but Chee felt that Henry and MiaTuk could actually communicate.

  Henry looked like he was looking off in to space. Going back and forth from re listening to Jake telling the tale on when his teacher’s pet rat Butler, escaping into the class room. What he neglected to mention was that he was the one that help it.

 After coming back, he smiled down at his family. Looking at the clock he spoke “Jake, MiaTuk and Conzai will be home for dinner”.

  ‘There he goes again, it’s like he knows for certain that they’ll be back’ Chee thought while giving her husband an odd look. Shrugging it off, Chee stood from her spot “Well if we want them back on time I better get to cooking”. Giving a wink to Jake, she left to her kitchen, where no man shall enter.

Smiling, Henry looked over at Jake, “Hey Jake want to help me at the barn, we’ll be able to see MiaTuk and Conzai first?” Jake gave a happy smile and jumped up on the couch “Yess!” “Well alright then, let’s get going” Henry Stood and caught Jake on his back.

‘MiaTuk, Jake and I are at the barn, meet us there’; Henry said within his mind. 

Henry still kept his gentle smile on his face, while he and his son made their way to the old barn on their property.

~~~**~~~

Crouching low on the ground, she stalked her pray while moving through the tall wavy grass.  The grass blind her in and helped covered her scent as the wind blew around. The cool wind came from the mountains and high valleys that circled the area.  She made sure to not hit anything with her growing paws especially her wild tail as she maneuvered closer and closer towards her pray and then suddenly.

"Gottcha" said a very young wolf pup jumping into the air. Her front paws coming together as if she’s about the clap, while her back ones leaped forwards to the sky. Landing in a clumsy yet in a graceful sort of way, she began to open her paws. Having her right eye at the opening, to get a faster look; you could see a frown grow across the puppy’s cute mouth.