Training Prince oOGood-ByeOo

Jae stares at her cellphone, the home-phone, and even her iTouch.

She woke up this morning, tired as usual from the days before, and had to go to call Hopper. Unfortunately, when she went to pick up her cell, she found it was smashed to pieces. Same with any other device in the house that made it so she could call Hopper. She lets out a groan as she sits on a chair in the kitchen. She never bothered to memorize his number, same with the company's! Jae tried to even look back in the guide book's for a number, but they were also ripped to shreds!

There was a sound of whistling and footsteps, soon she feels arms wrap around her and Prince lean his head down.

“I'm hungry, Master.”

Her eyebrows knot together in frustration. Jae turns to glare at Prince. The 'pet' had a smile on his face, she recognizes this expression, it is the one Prince puts on if he won a fight with her. Jae pulls his arms off her and points to the smashed remains of her cellphone.

“Did you do this?”

Prince looks to the phone, and lets out a laugh. “Why would I do something like that?”

Jae was going to yell out the answer, but bites her tongue. She did not want to say it, only because she was hoping it wasn't true. Just like Amadeus and Severus, Prince did not want to leave. Jae stands up from the chair and goes to the living room. Prince follows behind her and leans on the door frame. He watches Jae pull out her laptop and sit on a couch. He raises an eyebrow at her.

“What are you doing?”

“Nothing.”

A frown tugs at his lips.

While typing on the computer, Jae screams as a knife comes out and hits the laptops screen. She turns around and glares at Prince, a smirk is on his lips as he holds up his hand.

“Slipped.”

Jae immediately gets up, making a sneer now come on his face. She walks to her coat hanger and grabs her bag and keys. Prince follows in close behind her.

“Where are you going?”

“To the neighbors, I need to use their phone.”

Immediately, she feels his arms around her waist and head on her shoulder. Jae drops her bag and begins to tug at his arms. Prince's voice comes out in a muffle.

“Take me for a walk.”

“No! Prince, I have to call someone!”

“Make me food.”

“Get off!”

“Scold me.”

“I'm doing that right now!”

“Hold me.”

“Prince, you're not being a good pet!”

At that moment Prince's eyes snap open. He pushes Jae down and wraps his hands around her neck. The air automatically leaves her throat and she lets out a gasp. She looks up to see that the mad look in his eyes is there, along with a few tears. Jae continues to stare speechless, the tears did not look like it should be there along with the face he had on. Prince tightens his grip again on her neck.

“I'm not a pet!”

Jae tries to get in some air. “P-Prince. I-I can't breath.”

A sort of smile comes on his face as he leans down a little more. “Then don't leave me!”

“I-I can't! Y-You belong to the company.”

Prince's grip tightens again on Jae's throat, now she is pretty sure her face is getting red from lack of oxygen.