Training Prince oODisciplineOo

"Peasant, give the King some food."

"For the last time, I'm Jae and your name is Prince."

"Excuse me? But that collar around your neck doesn't give authority to speak."

 Jae turns away from Prince and grabs the edge of the sink in frustration. She then goes to direct her glare at the collar and tries to pry the accessory off. What really ticked her off is that even though it's been five days she still hasn't been able to take the collar off! Not only that, but Prince really knew how to press her buttons. Amadeus was also right on the note that he didn't know how to shut up. The most stressful thing of all of this was that if Prince didn't get his way-.

Jae yelps as she feels a small shock come from her collar. From the living room she hears his deep chuckle.

"Scum, the King is getting hungry."

How the hell did he put a shocker in the collar anyway? ! 

Jae grinds her teeth before taking the plate of the food she made for him. Nothing in the guide book helps to find out how to discipline him. In Amadeus it tells of him being a needy 'pet', and Severus has a fear of water. All Prince's guide book says is how much of a sadist and unstable he is! 

Jae walks to where Prince has placed himself on the couch that the other 'pets' usually sat themselves at. Prince smirks and chuckles at Jae's appearance.

"Look how obedient you're getting, Peasant."

This makes her snap, she stops herself from placing the plate on the table. Prince raises an eyebrow at her action, a frown then comes on to his face.

"Peasant, do want to get punished again?" 

Her eyebrows press together as she looks up to give Prince a stern look.

"Prince."

He raises an eyebrow. "Excuse me?"

"You aren't 'King', you're Prince." She then tosses the food onto the ground, not flinching as the plate broke or as the food falls to the ground. "And until you acknowledge me as your owner, and get this damn collar off of me. You're a stranger to me and this house."

At first, Prince looks at Jae with a little bit of shock. But his head then goes down and he begins to chuckle, the chuckles then go to an all out laugh. Prince stands up from the couch and walks up to Jae, once he was face to face with her his head tilts to the side.

"'Prince'? Owner?" 

His laughing comes back again, escalating louder to a more manic one. Prince then tackles Jae down by wrapping his hands around her neck. Jae chokes as she feels him cut off her air. Here it comes again, the part where the 'pets' try to strangle her. Prince continues to laugh, he then takes out a knife from his pocket and licks the blade while carrying a smirk.

"I really didn't want to kill you, but you were getting on my nerves. No one owns me, I am royalty. I am of higher status than scums like you. But also-." He presses the blade on her cheek, Jae flinches as she feels a wound open up and blood come down. "-I wanted to see you covered in red."

Jae tries to focus her eyes trying to find a way out of getting killed. She looks down and sees a remote sticking out from Prince's pants pocket. It may not be it, but Jae is taking the chance. She reaches forward and grabs the device from his pocket, she quickly presses both of the two buttons. Jae feels a slight shock before the collar falls onto the ground. Prince's eyes widen and his hand releases her, and this time a frown comes on his face.

"You little-!"

While being free from his grip Jae takes the collar that fell off and clamps it onto Prince's neck. Before he could do any more, Jae presses one of the buttons on the remote. Prince lets out a scream as he feels the shock and rolls onto the ground while Jae stands back up panting.

"AAAHHHHHH! Ah~."

Finally! That'll teach the crazy bastard from treating her like a-.

-Wait, did she just hear Prince moan?

Jae looks down to his form. Prince's body was still shaking from the shock, but she couldn't see his expression. She started to get worried as he didn't retaliate back and try to kill her from putting the collar on. Jae steps forward and leans down a bit.

"Prince? Are you okay?" 

"Do it again." His voice came out in a slight whisper.

Now Jae was getting really worried, and she had a bad feeling on where this was heading to.

"D-Do what?" She said, trying to fight on a smile.

Now it sounded like he was panting. Prince finally slowly turned and laid on his back, this is when Jae's face fell. His eyes were almost glazed over, and Prince was in fact panting. 

"Shock me."

" . . . Are you kidding me."

Jae was beyond creeped out. More like disgusted. The sadist, actually liked to experience pain? ! Jae let out a slow laugh and began to back away  a bit from Prince.

"That's funny, Prince. You can stop joking now, I promise never to throw your food again on the floor."

Prince slowly stands up, still shaking a bit. He then moves forward towards Jae and grabs the remote in her hands. Her face now showed total disgust for his behavior.

"Please, I promise you can call me Prince! And I wont call you scum or peasant, how about-." Prince then leans down close towards Jae's ear and whispers lowly. "-Master."

Jae's face bursts to a dark red color. She couldn't take it! Jae reels her hand back and forms it to a fist, she then hits Prince square in the jaw. Making the 'pet' fall onto the ground. Jae was panting, still trying to take in the situation that just happened. Everything then processed in her mind and Jae's eyes widened. She turns around and grabs fist-fulls of hair.

"I JUST HIT A 'PET'!"

She just committed abuse, the one thing she vowed not to do! Jae groans to herself, she's never been in a situation like this! Sure, she has been through Amadeus and Severus in heat, but this is a totally different situation!

Jae freezes up as she hears him moan again from the floor. She slowly turns and her face falls again at Prince. His face was still the same and he was still panting, but now he was unbuttoning his shirt.

"That's right Jae, hit me, abuse me, rape me~."

She is never bringing him to the shop!

 o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o00o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o

That was so much fun to write xD

Sorry, because of school (and other stresses) I didn't update at all this week. But here it is! And I am typing up the next chapter right now! 

LOL, that last line was actually used in my other story 'I Don't Care You're Dead' by another character. I couldn't help myself, it was such a perfect line to fit in xD