CHAPTER VII

"I am okey; a sweet sugary words once was spoken by a rejected heart. 'Sorry'; a bittersweet words ever told by someone who can't be enough. And 'I love you'; a death breath of words from anyone who's willing to be choked with lies and heartbreaks."— *xsterisks (Author)

|| BEGINNING OF CHAPTER SEVEN ||

Beam's Point of View

Fucked up is an understatement of what I am right now. Pillows were soaked with my rummaging tears and catching my breath helplessly sobbing non-stop.

What a disgusting creature I am? A foolish dimwit bastard asshole.

Asking for a love that I don't deserve, not even in a million of years I will be able to be deserving.

What a half-ass confession. I let out a small chuckled while brushing out the tear on my face.

After I managed to fake my sleep for almost half an hour. After Pha lifted his haunches out of my bed and guided his feet and took his way out of my chamber, I cried. I cry my helpless beseeching to be loved back. For a little amount of love from him.

I am that stupid to asked for that little bit of love?

The feeling of his soft-sweet lips still lingers on mine. The warmth I seek, the perfect match to mine and the sensation of mixed satisfaction and the desire to want more. But I can't. I had have messed up everything more, I didn't want anything to get worse but I was done.

On the immense surface of my disarranged bed my small curled up figure rested, engulfed my arms around my bended knees. I let out a terribly loud excruciated sob.

I am going to be okey. I hope. Again.

And again, for how many uncounted times, I cried myself to sleep.

***

"Beam." Kit called out my name in the midst of gossiping ladies and bragging men's.

I stop my feet flat on the ground as I watch Kit who's running for his life to catch up with me.

I gave my best fake smile. "Hoi! Mother Hen na~ Did you and your favorite nong had a good time last night? You're almost late. Not so you." Teasing the small brunette figure of my best friend.

I know this pretending to be happy will never pass through Kit but at least he never looked down on me.

He lightly smack the back of my head. "Oi! Stop teasing my slowpoke!" He knew everything but he just go with the flow.