Chapter VI

"They say love bring happiness and joy but they never look at the bad side of it; Love is a lot like death, it chooses you and the only difference of it is; death is less painful than love."— *xsterisks (Author)

|| BEGINNING OF CHAPTER SIX ||

Phana's Point of View

In the midst of the sereneness of the night lulling the sight, the calming motion of the air that dances along with the leaves and the svelte moonlight that glows on the surface of the road; is the uncontrollable havoc in my restless mind.

I don't get it. I don't get any of it.

My mind is digesting everything that just happen, every words that come out on Forth mouth. This chaos is battling the used to be stern stance of mine.

I still can't understand anything at all.

'You're not even Beam's lover.' Yes, I'm not. But I'm his best friend, we know each other for a decade. Do I really know Beam that well?

'Are you cheating on Yo?' I can't. I can never be, I love Yo more than anything. Do I really do? Why am I with Beam tonight?

'Best friend?' 'Say that on his face!' 'As if you could take all the pain he have.' Beam is just my best friend. He's always been by my side. He's always the smiling sunshine I knew. And he's just Beam, the guy who could tease me but later would cling on to me. But why could be Beam is in pain? He never cried, I never see him cry. And I will take the hell out of that person that hurt anyone that I love.

Love? Beam? How about Wayo?

I stepped on the break, guiding my gaze towards the sleeping figure of the guy who's sending distraction on me. Taking my large hand up before my closed eyes and laying it across my forehead, massaging my temple.

He is wrecking with alcohol but his face was still a beauty, his pale skin that is tainted with red but still smooth and silky.

I run my slender fingers through his reddish fair cheeks. His figure is ethereally breathtaking even though he's drunk and asleep.

His presence is calming and comforting, it urges anyone to make him happy because you needed him to be happy, unlike Wayo's. His presence is too overwhelming and unsettling at the same time, it feels like I needed to make Wayo happy because I just wanted it. Wayo is fragile like any of the most precious glass but Beam is a delicate yet heavy tinted glass that conceals his frangible heart.