Chapter 14

*** D Y L A N ***

(Before the Accident)

I'm such a freaking idiot, this is my fault, why couldn't I just be like the other guys and fuck the woman that I'm pretty sure I'm in love with. It's not that hard jeezes you can't do it because your a woos. I keep talking to myself about that moment the entire night I can't sleep and it's not going to get better. I roll over and see Bae sleeping peacefully and I can't help but smile. I then turn over and look to see the time, 7:20, Bae woke up around 8:30 last time so I was good.

I got out of bed and moved to get my shirt from the ground. The door was slightly opened and I was able to swiftly move out without her waking up. I went out to the living room to think for a moment. All I could think about was how weak I was and how I couldn't go through with it even though I know that I could at the same time. I was also thinking about Bae, she was amazing the most amazing girl I had ever met even and I think I had done a really bad thing in getting involved here but, I couldn't and refused to back out now, I think I might love her.

An idea shot through my head was going to go out and get Dunkin or something for her when she gets up, I looked at the time again and it was only 8:15 I knew there was a Dunkin just down the road I would be able to make it there and back before she wakes up. I grabbed my keys and quietly exited the house.

I got in my car and started to pull out and go in the direction of the Dunkin I remember. It was then when I was started thinking again, I don't know what to do, this is wrong, this is all wrong. But you love her you really do and you can't bail on her now you just can't.

The thoughts were contradicting themselves in my head and I wasn't paying attention to the road. A deer had run into my path and stopped without me noticing, I snapped out of my daze for a second and saw the deer a couple feet ahead of me. The realization sank in and I quickly swerved at contact with the deer. The front of the car hit the deer first causing me to launch forward and hit my head on the roof of the car. The next point of contact was with the telephone pole to the left. This was a much more forceful part of the contact. My body threw itself forward wedging my arm go jammed in the notch of the steering wheel. My chest was extremely tight making it really hard to breathe. A couple of sounds indicated that an explosion was going to happen, the back of the car began to rattle before it went off from there I remember seeing the blood on my body and feeling the pain shoot through my head, arm, and ribs. Then I blacked out.What seemed to be a couple of minutes, later I faintly heard the sound of sirens and a heavy weep of a woman.

"DYLAN, NOOOOO DON'T DO THIS TO ME NOOOO DYLAN PLEASE DYLAN PLEASE" she screamed...

...but my body was not able to respond to her voice...I knew who it was and I was too terrified to allow myself to awake for her.

Just a little chapter I fill u in on what happens exactly. Not sure when I'll update next but the next chapter is going to be important for the easter eggs.