Chapter 3

He looked back at me with a puzzled look before laughing a little and responding.

" Well, I guess so but I'm going to have to wait out here while you go in if that ok with you?"

" Uh.. Yah sure but I'm gonna leave the door a crack open because I don't like to be alone, sorry kind of a really weird fear please don't judge that just how it is." oh my gosh this is so embarrassing I was blushing like crazy and I could tell and so could he. He looked into my eyes for a while before walking over to me slowly.

I was standing a little in the doorway looking out at him as he approached. I could feel myself getting up. He slowly came over to the form of the door. Placed his hand on the handle where mine was and began to close the door really slowly. His face was inches away from mine and I could smell his cologne on his chest. The tingling sensation in my hand continued. We both gazed intensely into the other's eyes until we couldn't anymore the door was opened just a little and I could still see his figure behind the door. My hand was tingling still from the feel of his skin against mine.For a while, i just stared out through the crack of the door.

My body felt limp and dull when I turned around to get in the shower. I still was not comfortable so I reached fro the door and open it a little bit more. This time I could see him almost completely as he sat in the chair. He looked over at me and his eyes grew bigger. I could see his face turn a deep pink. When he noticed I realized he was blushing he swung his chair around to look away, but I saw it swing back to face me again as I turned away.

I peeled off my socks and guards then placed it on the floor near the shower. Before talking the rest of my clothes off I went to the showere and turned it on. stepping back I slowly pulled off my shirt. Reaching behing attempting to unclip my bra. To my luck, I was not able to undo it. I realized that Dylan could probably get it for me so I walked out the door.

He swung around in his chair and quickly looked away when he noticed what I was wearing, or rather what I was not.

" Coach, could you help me unstrap my bra please?" he turned around with is eyes scrunched closed. I giggled a little at his face before speaking again.

" It's ok I'm still covered I just need to get this unstrapped before I get in the shower." he slowly opened his eyes and gazed for a while. I laughed again.

" Hey, I said I was covered and needed help now stops staring and help me you perve. Come on"

He said nothing for a few second before saying" I'm sorry... it's just. your beautiful"

I looked away because I was blushing so much. then turned away to let him know I still needed help. He so gently unstrapped my bra and I grabbed it before it fell still covering. He was still looking by the time I turned away and walked back. I got back in the bathroom before closing the door to the same length. Then I let my bra fall and took the rest of my clothes off before getting into the shower.

**-**-**-**

I walked out of the bathroom and he turned around agian this time standing up. He was still looking at me the way he did when I needed help with my bra. We walked out and he locked the door. it was well after 5 because of practice and everything. I looked at him for a second we stopped walking.

" Thank you for everything I know that you did not have to do that and you did anyways"He looked into my eyes blushing again before looking away and speaking " Yah anytime if that happened again Il copy the keys so you can get in whenever." He smiled and I nodded and we kept walking.

**-**-**-**

Ok, so things are starting to heat up. Please leave in the comments what you think is going to happen and if you ship, Dylan, and Baily. Stick around for the next chapter coming up.

Lots of Love

#Lizzlesalltheway