Chapter Seventeen

This chapter is dedicated to a very important fan of mine. Thanks for alway commenting and voting.

************************************************

Chapter Seventeen

Jake didn't know what to do with Kathy. He didn't want to hurt her more than he has, but she made it hard for him not to. Now that they could finally have some sort of relationship she wanted to act difficult. She wanted to spend more time with the bastard of Tray. Jake was not going to let Tray take his woman. He missed her radiant smile. She never smiles for him anymore. He didn't want to be addicted to Kathy's blood anymore. He needed her to be happy, and he would do anything to make that happen. That is why he was elated when the king made her his slave. He could keep her save from the king to a certain point.

The day before Kathy was acting quiet strange. Jake knew that she was hiding something from him, and Tray was in on it as well. He was going to get to the bottom of it. Jake walked in on Kathy and Serena laughing their asses off. It felt good to see them laugh and have fun. But he knew that he had to report it to the Master. They stopped as soon as they noticed that he was standing by the door.

“Master good morning. What would you like this morning?”

“Yes there is something that I want. I want to know what you were hiding yesterday. Tell me everything.”

“Jake stop being a jerk. I thought that you were a nice man. I thought you were better than Traint, but now I see that I was wrong. You are just like him.”

“Serena you don't know anything. The Master did what he did because he was hurt badly many years ago. It does not justify his actions towards you, but you have to consider the reasons why did what he did,” he stared Kathy down, “Kathy tell me what you were hiding yesterday, please.”

“I can't, it is not my secret to tell it belongs to Serena. I'm sorry if I could Master I would.” Jake had to find out.

Serena was about to pee her pants. If Jake found out about her pregnancy, then he was going to snitch to Traint, and Traint would kill off the baby. The baby was all that she had now. She was not going to tell Jake anything. “I'm sorry Jake, but I will not tell you. It is very important that no one finds out about this secret. Please Jake don't say anything about this.”

“If I am not allowed to know of this big secret, then why is Tray allowed to? Serena forgive me, but I have no choice but to inform the Master of this secret. I won't tell him right away, but have no doubt that I will tell him. Maybe I will tell him after he comes back from his council meetings.”

Serena was glad when Jake left. At least she was safe for a little while. Jake was going to tell Traint after she would be gone forever. “Kathy I need to speak with Tray. I need to know if he is willing to help us escape.”

“Just remember Serena that I will only try to escape if Tray agrees to lend us a hand. If not I will stay right here.”

A week later Traint had to leave the mansion due to his council meeting. He was not going to be back until a week later. That gave Serena one week to come up with a play and carry it out. I didn't sound so hard to do. The same day that Traint left Serena met with Tray to try to convince him of escaping.

“Tray I need your help. I don't want my baby to be born a slave, or not to be born at all. Escape with Kathy and me. I have no chance of escaping by my self, and Kathy will only try if you are in it with us.” Serena had hoped against hope that Tray would say yes, but of course he had to say no.