His Slave

I want to tell you the story of a girl that was forced to become a woman. How she became a slave; she was deceived and betrayed. Her innocence was torn from her and all that was left of her was an empty shell. My name is Serenity Jackson and this is my story. One thing that I learned was that nothing last forever.

************

“How many women do you have that are able to go in the slave category?” The king’s right hand man gave him a list of ten young women.

It seemed that all of them were in their middle to late teens. The man started to speak. “Seven of them have blond hair, out of those seven, five are cheerleaders. The other two are just normal blonds. Out of the other three one is American and has brown hair. The last two are Hispanics. One of them has short, straight, and black hair and the other one has black, curly, and long hair.” The man was scared out of his mind. What if the king did not like any of them?

“The blonds are discarded. I already have millions of them. Do you have pictures of any of the others?”

Jake put his hand in his breast pocket and pulled out three pictures. “Sir, I only have a blond and the two Hispanics.” He handed them to Traint. When Traint’s eyes landed on the picture of the Hispanic with curly, long hair, he knew that she had to be his slave no matter what. She seemed to remind him of Maya.

Pointing directly at her photo Traint said, “her, I want her. What is her name?” Jake saw that there was a new light in his eyes.

“Her name is Serenity Jackson.” Without a second thought Traint had decided what he wanted.

“I want her today and make it no later than midnight.” With that he left the room.

“I feel so sorry for that poor young girl. I hope that one day she would find it in her heart to forgive me.” Jake would have to live with that remorse. February the 22 would be the day that Serenity Jackson would start to live in hell itself.

Chapter One

“Excuse me but could you repeat that again.” Jake once again started from the beginning.

“My name is Jake Morris and I am here to buy your daughter. You will have until Eleven o’clock to make your decision.” Jake looked at the parent’s faces. He could see that they were greedy without a limit. Mr. Tom could not keep still in his chair. The promise of a large sum of money making him extremely excited. Mrs. Grace already imagined herself in the life of luxury that that she never could have.

“Exactly how much money are we talking about?”

“How about five hundred, thousand dollars,” asked Jake.

Mrs. Jackson demonstrated just how much she loved her daughter with her next comment. “Now Mr. Morris this my daughter we are talking about. You don't think that I would give away my daughter for only that amount of money?”

It wasn't like as if Jake could not offer more money; its just that he was testing these human parents. “My last and final offer is one million dollars; you can leave it or take it.” The two humans looked at each other for a moment. After a moment of thinking they looked at Jake.

“We will gladly accept the money you give us,” said Mr. Jackson.

All was going perfectly well for Jake. He did not have to face the wrath of his king. “You will have to wait a little for her Mr. Morris, she stays after school.”

“Don't worry Mrs. Jackson I can wait for her as long as it takes.”

Mr. Jackson started to have second thoughts about everything. Deep down he did love his daughter. He had to know why this man wanted his daughter. “So Mr. Morris what do you want Serenity for?” Jake didn't know how to answer that question. He couldn't just tell them that their daughter was going to became a slave to the vampire king. Jake was a smart man so he made up a lie and got them to sign the custody to him without farther delay. One hour passed and still she wasn't home. It was already five o'clock.