Toru the Kitsune

A/N: Hello there! 1. yes this is my first book. 2. PLEASE dont be mad if i make this book suck. 3. if you start to like it then MAYBE ill make it on weekend/weekdays.

ENJOY!

Chapter 1

A Strange Creature

Sho's POV

Another boring day, I woke up on and put on my slippers, then went downstairs to the kitchen to get some

breakfast. "OH SHOOT FORGOT TO FEED THE ANIMALS" I raced outside and got a bag of hay,seeds, and kibble.

But i noticed something in the pile of straw. It looked like it was sleeping though. I walked toward it, but then

i saw an ear pop out. I think it was a fox ear, yea, thats what it looked like.

"Umm... hello?" i shook the..thing.. And suddenly i was smacked by a hand and my face turned red.

Just my luck...

I saw the straw go in all different directions. When the straw settled to the ground, i saw a..girl? sh-she had a fox tail and ears. I grabed a pich fork from the corner of the barn and pointed it at the thing "Hey, hey you! Get up!" I poked her in the shoulder.

Creature's POV

Sheesh...cant someone take a rest in a comfey pile?All well... I saw a man poke me in the shoulder. he looked scared and creeped out at the same time. mabey i should scare him even more? nah..that would ruin my reputation. i got up slowly and rubbed my eyes.

Sho's POV

We were just staring into each others eye, beleive it or not it was kinda creepy. We stared at each other, i had to say something..ANYTHING...

"What, what are you?"

I asked shakeing the pich fork. She just..squeeked..like a fox. She stretched out and all of the sudden she passed out. I noticed she had a scare on the side of her neck and  stomach. 

So i took her to my house.