Caught!

Creatures POV

Uh-oh! I better hide cause i KNOW they heard that. I go in the cupboard and struggle just to go in because of the stupid pots.

"guys come on! i heard something"says Acashi, getting up and walking toward the kitchen.

Just as i thought i was safe from them, there was a pipe right near my tail.  "EEP" i jumped out the cupboard with pots and pans falling out, GREAT...I rushed to a corner of the kitchen and stayed there untill they came they checked all over but where I was.

HA i'm a good hider...but Acashi was a good seeker as well. She found me huddled in the corner. I scrunch up closer to the wall.

"Woah awesome! Come on i'm not gonna hurt ya. " She said. Clicking, like calling for a kitten.

I slowly crawled toward her, trusting her words, i smell her hand that was infornt of me. A scent of stawberries and berries filled my nose.

  My ears twitched as more came. Sho was with the other girls. I snarled slightly, as they cower behind him. I always loved putting more fear into others hearts.

"Woah! Feisty to" the eldest one smiled warmly at me. I tilted my head in confusion. Why was she not afraid, why weren't she just cowering before me? All these questions raced in my mind.

"Ugh, guys i can explain-"

"No need."

The youngest, Sissi i believed, came out from behind Shone. I snarled louder, hoping it would have frightened her, but wasn't fazed at all. These where the first encounters that none were afraid of her. She was surprised to be honest.

"What your name, kit?" she asked me, handing a cookie. I gave her the best scowl i could, but i see no point in fighting. I only gave out a small pip, and quickly took it from her hands. 

"Hmm.. I guess you dont want us to know anything, hm?" she crossed her arms, closing her eyes. "Ay..cece...what the fucks is you doin'?" The one called diamond, glared at her friend.

"Whats it look like mate? I want to get to know her atleast... Maybe she doesnt speak english." she placed a finger on her lips, and cleard her throat.

"Soko ni kon'nichiwa, watashinonamaeha shishīdesu.-Kun wa?" ( Hello there, my name is Sissi. Whats yours?...
Also its japanese lawl)

I perked up. Finally someone who spoke my language.

" Watashinonamaeha teddesu. IM wa watashi wa anata no izureka o kanarazu shinraidekiru arimasen" ( My name is Toru. And im not sure i can trust any of you.)

"Oh..." She looked down, scratching her head in thought.

"Ummm...what yall just said?" Diamond said in question, her eye twitching in annoyance.

"I told her my name and i asked for hers, she said her name was Toru, and...shes not sure she can trust us."

"Hmm...then we can make her trust us!" Acashi jumped up, almost making me jump. 

"Well... Alright. Lets try." Sho agreed, they all nodded there heads.

Am i the only only one confused here???

FINNLYYYU FROM A RHOUSAND YEARS I HAVENT UPDATED!!! im sorry... ;3;

Sytari out~