Reunited

A/N: Trigger warning: Rape

Sirens rang across the outside of the house, my vision still blurry and my head, pounding.

"A-agh.." I clutched my head, in pain, while feeling blood dripping down the side of my face. I turn over-
"W-wah!!!" Dorthys face why lying next to mine- and her eyes still bloodshot. Well, eye.
I move back- hearing the cops break down the front door.
I look up, knowing I had to get out as fast as I could.
I grabbed the blanket sheet, and wrapped it around me like a cloak, and ran to the window, unlocking it with my bloody fingers.
"Oh my god- Quinn check this out!" My head shot up.
Quinn...
The blonde officer from earlier!
"Who the fuck would do this shit, McDaniel?"
Fuck!
I got the window open, my body ready to jump down on the ground from the second story. But on the window sill I notice a very peculiar note, half folded, with blood splattered like paint.
"HEY YOU!" I could see the flashlights on me, their guns pointed.
I turn my head slightly so they couldn't see my face.
"WHERE ARE THE TWO KIDS?!" One of them asked.
I looked back a little more, my head down.
"Dead."
I jumped.
And just like that I was gone.

-

My body was shaking, I had no clue where to go, the cops started firing bullets- but like storm troopers they missed.
Miss
Miss
Miss
Hit.
My shoulder- hit.
"GET HER!" One of them yelled.
All at once my thoughts clashed into one another.
Where is Jeff?
Who was the mysterious murderer?
Do the cops know I'm (Y/N)?
Questions,, always in three's.
But where would I go?
Four.
My uninjured arm held my shoulder, tightly clasping it-
I can't loose too much blood- it could cause a trail!
My eyes wandered around the streets, scanning over identical houses over and over again, slowly living rooms lights started to turn on, confused over the commotion and gunshots.
I can't let them spot me- I have to find the woods, quickly!
I gripped the knife I had taken with me tightly ready to kill anyone who stops me. I ran and ran faster, harder, than I ever had, looking back I see the officers grow out of sight range.

"Ugh!" I collapsed head first into something hard- my vision grows blurry but I focus quickly.
In front of me appears a scrawny tall boy with black hair, covering his eye, a white shirt with a silver necklace around his neck. Why did he look so familiar..
"Hey Keith you alright man?" In the door way I turn to see a more heavier set boy, but I could tell he was loosing weight by his shirt that said fat burns.
He had brown hair and blue eyes, with a black jacket around his waist.
"Keith..." I whisper
They both made eye contact with the blood splurged on my face, and my nightgown dripping with it.
Sirens grew closer.

"Three boys made me into what I am today. They made me murder my own brother.
They are the reason I'm Jeff the Killer."

"YOU SICK FUCK!" I take out the knife, tackling the boy, the knife pressing against his skinny neck

"WHAT THE FUCK- GET OFF!"
"You move an inch and I'll chop of that skinny little head of yours, do you fucking understand."
He nodded, scared.
"H-hey! Get off him!" The boy in the door way shouted.
Sirens.
"And you!! Troy!! You sick mother fuckers destroyed Jeff! He lost everything! Be-because of you!!" My voice cracked, my body shaking.
"I should kill you both!" I yelled. I raised the knife over my head, just about to slam it down when I turned back to see Troy running to me, rock in hand.
And then I saw darkness.