I promise I love you

A/N: this chapter will be a short, cute and fluffy chapter but I'm sure you will love it!

Dan woke up to Phil layering kiss after kiss on his face.

"Good morning cutie." Phil whispered, continuing to kiss Dan.

"What's this about?" Dan asked smiling and moving his head to give Phil better access.

"I just want to make sure you know that I love you." Phil said, stopping the kisses. "I want you to know that what I said last night and other nights, isn't true. You are not worthless Dan, not even close. You aren't a bitch. You are amazing and beautiful and so damn sexy. I could never let you go. You are perfect in every way. I promise."

Dan smiled and looked at Phil deeply for a good thirty seconds. Then he leaned in and ignited a meaningful, love-instead-of-lust filled kiss. Phil moved Dan on top of him and put his hands around his ass, rubbing small circles into his hips.

"I love you so much Phil." Dan said pulling away. "I know you don't mean what you say during sex. Don't worry... it's really hot."

Phil put his hands up to Dan's face, pinching his cheeks slightly. "You are such a beautiful human Dan. The most sexy man I know. The nicest, smartest and loveliest person to ever walk the Earth. I absolutely love you. So, so much." Phil whispered into Dan's ear before turning him around and setting Dan inbetween his legs. Dan leaned his back into Phil's chest then grabbed Phil's hands to wrap them around himself. They both fell back asleep like that, in comfort, peace and bliss.