after party

Phil stumbled in the door trying his best not to drop Dan who had his legs wrapped around Phil's waist and was kissing his neck non-stop. They moved their way through the hallways and into the bedroom where Phil threw Dan onto the bed.

"Are you sure you want this as your reward? There are other options." Phil said, really hoping that Dan wanted this for real.

"Yes! Yes please. It's all I want right now." Dan panted into Phils neck.

"Ok. You know what to do if it gets too much."

Dan nodded and moved to take phils shirt off.

"You're a really impatient whore aren't you? You just cant wait to get naked."

Dan nodded and pulled off his own shirt before unzipping the side of his skirt. Phil stopped him and grabbed his chin, guiding him to the floor. He unzipped his pants and Dan eagerly tried to help.

"No, no. No touching. Let my hand guide you." Phil said as he grabbed a fist full of Dan's hair. He brought Dan down slowly until Dan's lips touched the base of his cock. He held him there while Dan made sweet sputtering noises causing vibrations to run through Phil.

"What did I do to deserve a slut like you?" Phil whispered as he pulled Dan off. Dan took deep breaths before his head was being forced down again, this time faster. Phil guided his head up and down several times before going all the way down causing Dan to choke. As he brought Dans head off Dan licked his lips getting the spit off of his mouth.

"Please fuck my- fuck my face daddy. Please." Dan said, barely catching his breath.

"If thats what you want love." Phil lead Dan onto the bed and had him lay on his back with his head hanging off the end. Dan opened his mouth and tried to make his jaw go slack as phil slowly started thrusting. His moves became quicker and in no time Phil was furiously thrusting into Dan's throat causing gurgling sounds from the boy.

"I'm gonna cum baby." Phil breathed out.

"Cum on my face daddy." Dan said before closing his mouth letting the white ribbons of cum fall across his cheeks and nose. Dan grabbed Phil's hand and led it to his face, using Phil's fingers to whipe some cum off. Then, looking Phil directly in the eyes put Phil's fingers into his mouth and sucked on them, swallowing every bit that he could get.

"Fuck me." Dan whined. "Hard."

Phil grunted as he grabbed dan by the waist and flipped him over. "Hands and knees whore. I want you to put your beautiful ass on display for me."

Dan did exactly as he was told and stuck his ass in the air, wiggling it a tiny bit to get it out as far as possible. Phil came over and slapped Dan's ass and Dan moved into the touch.

"Mmm you like the pain don't you?" Phil said sweetly into Dan's ear before slapping him again. Dan just nodded and moaned. "Anything to get attention huh. Because you're a slut." Another slap. "But not just any slut." Another. "My slut." This time phil grabbed Dan's ass and held it until it turned red. Then he slapped the red part again before fully taking Dan out of his skirt.

Dan wiggled and moaned, trying to get Phil to move faster.

"Are you sure you don't need preparation?"

"Yes daddy. I had the vibrator in almost all day today." Dan said trying to speed up the process.

"But the vibrator was rather small."

Dan knew exactly what to answer to this. "But I want it to hurt."

Phil smirked and slapped Dan's ass again. "Of course you do." He scratched lightly down Dan's thigh. "Because you are a kinky whore. A worthless bitch who's only purpose is to make other people feel good."

Dan moaned again. "Please Phil fuck me."

"Phil?" Phil slapped Dan's ass again. "Who said you could call me Phil."

"Sorry daddy. I won't do it again daddy."

"Damn right you won't." With that Phil pressed the top of his large dick lightly on Dan's hole causing Dan to squirm.

"Just fuck me already." Dan whined out. Phil immediately pushed in completely, causing a loud, porn star worthy scream to come out of Dan. Phil pressed his fingers into Dan's waist as he started to thrust slowly. There were bound to be bruises tomorrow morning.

Phil moved faster and faster causing dan to let out whorish moans. Phil pulled out and Dan literally was almost crying. He whined at the loss of contact but stopped as Phil flipped him onto his back.

"I want to see your beautiful face as I ruin your perfect, tight hole." Phil slammed back into Dan, immediately thrusting as fast as he possibly could. Dan was babbling incoherent sentences inbetween hot, sex filled screams.

"Daddy can I cum?" Dan pleaded, almost not being able to get the sentence out.

"Go ahead baby I'm close too."

Dan came all over his chest as Phil rode out his orgasm. Then Phil came inside of Dans ass and as he pulled out, he could see it dripping out.

"Can you take a picture please?" Dan asked, flipping over so his ass was in the air again, all red and bruised up with cum dripping from his hole.

"Of course baby." Phil said getting his phone from his pants pocket in the pile of clothes on the floor. He snapped a photo at a low angle slighty under Dan's ass so it was a perfect shot of the dripping cum.

"Lemme see." Dan said, only half awake. He looked at the picture and smiled. "I love when you make my ass all torn up like that." He whispered. "It tells me that im yours."

Then they both collapsed flat onto the bed. Phils arm cradling Dan's waist.