patience is a virtue

"Daniel James Howell!"

Dan froze in his spot knowing quite well what was about to happen. Lets just say he knew what he did when he did it.

"Yes sir?" Dan answered trying to sound small and innocent. He saw Phil turn the corner of the hallway and immediately knew he screwed up.

"My number one rule... The one rule I truly care about and you broke it." Phil spoke with a voice that was so dominant and forceful, anyone would listen. Dan couldn't look up. He could already picture Phil's stance, red and angry with his arms crossed over his chest and his foot tapping on the sleek hardwood floor creating a slight echo through the hallway. Dan knew this stance quite well.

"I'm sorry, i-it was an accident, I couldn't control myself plea-"

"Obviously you need to learn some self control. Come on." Phil said and he waved his hand motioning for Dan to follow. They walked into a room that they both knew quite well. A lot of nights have been spent here, a lot of sweet, pleasurable nights. "Strip." Phil commanded his voice even deeper now.

Dan quickly tore off his shirt and trousers. Underneath he was wearing new black laced panties with a little pink bow on the front. He was getting ready to pull them off when Phil grabbed Dan's waist and threw him on to the gigantic king sized mattress.

"Leave those on." Phil growled as he made his way over to the closet in the back of the room. Phil scanned through the closet, picking out several different items as he moved through. He finally stepped out, closed the doors and walked back towards an awaiting Dan. "Lay down. Arms and legs apart."

Dan did as he was told as Phil walked around the bed, tying Dan up spread eagle style. When Phil was done he climbed on to the bed and crawled over Dan's helpless body. He looked Dan in the eyes and started palming him through his panties while leaving large love bites on his chest. Dan moaned a little and tried to jerk his hips into Phil's hand.

"Oh does this feel good? I bet you are so needy for this hand or my mouth or my cock. So desperate to be touched. Which is why you couldn't simply be patient. You couldn't have waited for Daddy to be off work. No. You went and helped yourself without my permission." Dan whined as Phil took his palm away, causing all friction to leave. Phil pinched Dan's thigh then slapped it harshly causing Dan to yelp. He climbed off of Dan and moved over to the table where he put all of the stuff he pulled out of the closet.

Dan couldn't see what was going on but he knew as soon as a familiar object was pressed against his hole. Phil circled the object around before pulling it away and shoving it into Dan's mouth. "Make this nice and wet baby boy. It will hurt otherwise."

Dan licked and spit all over the vibrator until Phil pulled it away and quickly shoved it into Dan's ass causing a slight scream from the boy. Phil turned the vibrator on to a low setting using a remote that came with it. Dan jerked a little bit as the vibrations started to pulse through his body. Phil unbuttoned his own pants and started to slide his hand up and down his cock. He turned the vibrator on to a higher setting and got off to all of Dan's high pitched, girly moans.

"Sir, Daddy please I ne-need to cum. Please can I-"

"No you may not baby. You broke my rules, this is a punishment." Phil said, cutting Dan off. Soon Phil came all over his own hand. He turned the vibrator off and walked around the bed to Dan's face. Dan was whining and wriggling trying to get more friction. Phil shoved three of his cum-soaked fingers into Dan's mouth. "Clean them." Phil ordered as he shoved his fingers farther down Dan's throat. Dan gagged but did as he was told. Phil took his fingers out and slapped Dan's cheek harshly before walking to the end of the bed and turning the vibrator back on to full blast.

Dan screamed and his body jerked into the air. He was panting and whining, a pure moaning mess. "Daddy please!" He screamed. "Please may I cum! I'll be good! Please! Daddy please!" He kept squirming and screaming around the bed trying to control himself.

"No princess." Phil said calmly. "You need to learn your lesson about self control." Phil turned the vibrator down a few notches and Dan felt relieved. Well. he did until he heard another vibrating sound start up. Before Dan could process what was going on the base of his cock was hit with an unbearable vibrating sensation caused by the Hitachi wand that Phil placed on him. Then he felt something slide down his dick and realized it was a cock ring.

Dan was screaming and letting out whorish moans as Phil wrapped a blindfold around Dan's eyes. Then Dan's screams were muffled by a ball gag, which he absolutely hated because it only meant one thing. Phil was going to leave him like this. Dan writhed and squirmed trying to get Phil's attention to beg him not to leave.

"Ok baby boy. I'll be back in about ten minutes. Don't you dare even think about cumming or your punishment will be worse." Phil whispered in Dan's ear. Then he walked away to finish the work he had been so rudely interrupted from.

Much longer than ten minutes later Phil came back into the room. Dan was moaning and sweating and squirming but he had somehow managed not to cum. "Good job baby." Phil said as he took off the cock ring and Dan's blindfold. He slowly unclasped the gag and immediately Dan was begging again.

"Please Daddy can I cum? I promise I have learned my lesson. Please I'll be good Daddy."

"Go ahead love" Phil said and Dan basically burst as he came all over his new panties. "I hope now you know not to touch yourself without my permission." Phil whispered to a panting Dan. Dan just nodded his head. Phil removed the vibrators and untied Dan's wrist and ankles. He got on top of the bed and wrapped his arms around Dan then kissed him lightly all over. "I wish I didn't have to punish you all the time." He whispered and Dan just turned around looking Phil in the eyes.

"I'm sorry Daddy."

"It's ok sweetheart." Then Phil kissed Dan deeply on the lips, assuring Dan that he does love him. "How about you get to sleep and when you wake up we can have a nice bubble bath to clean you off. We can go out to that restaurant you like."

Dan gave Phil a sleepy nod then dug his face into Phil's shoulder.