Pt 2 The wedding

Year later

"Come on kids you have to hurry or will it be late!" Shira and Diego ran through the woods with Tigris, Nigel and Chase.

"We wouldn't be late if Chase woke up on time" Nigel argued.

"You didn't want to wake up too"

"Yeah but I woke up a minute before you"

"Enough you two let's pick up the pace" Diego butt in.

---------------

They finally made it when Brook and Sid were saying their long vows.

"glad you can make it Diego" Manny greeted him.

"Thanks so what did we miss?"

"Not much" Manny said annoyed at the sloths.

Brook and Sid said their vows and slide on their wedding rings. The chipmunk announced them husband and wife then they kissed.

Everyone cheered and went to congratulate the newly weds "congrats buddy I think you are now reaching the next stage adulthood" Diego joked.

"But I am an adult?" Sid said confused and Diego and Manny laughed while shaking their heads.

"He means having a family" Manny patted his shoulder.

"oh, OH. what if I won't be a good father?" Sid asked.

"You'll know when your ready" Diego smiled.

Brooke came running towards them happily said "Sid the party is starting lets go"

Then the party started and Shira volunteer to sing "say you won't let go" while everyone was dancing. Tigris sat and ate some fruit while watching her mom sing. Suddenly Tigris saw something in the bushes and went after it.

She chased it down until she jumped off of a rock and pounced it. "Hey I come in peace" the male saber.

"Who are you?!" Tigris demanded while pinned him down.

"It's rude to ask someone name before telling your first Dearie" he smirked.

"It's Tigris" she rolled her eyes.

"Diablo"

"Now what are you doing here in my families territory?" she growled.

"I'm here for the mammoths of course. So much meat yet it's wasted on a bunch of cowards like your family" he taunts.

"Shut up, your just this close to getting killed"

"Highly doubt it, now are you going to do something or you just love pinning me down?"

Tigris scratched him leaving a mark on his shoulder. He growled and pinned her down.

"You need to calm yourself, unless you want my pack to hurt your family" he growled and took off.