Love Is In The Air

Today all the animals had a big Party and was cuddling, happy, eating, and playing together. The herd joined them too, Manny and Ellie walked around, Crash and Eddie were playing and eating together, Sid was trying to impress some female sloths while Diego and Shira were sitting on a rock talking.

"I wish someone loved me like that..." Shira sighed watching animals cuddling and kissing each other also hoping Diego gets the hint.

Ever since the pirate incident, Diego never confessed his feelings to her and she's been giving him hints and stuff but he just don't know what to say tsk tsk tsk.

"Oh uh... Hey look there's Manny I'm going to go talk to him" Diego says and runs over to him

"Oh" Shira says as her ears flatten with disappointment and lay her head on her paws

"Hey Manny I need your help" Diego said to Manny as Manny and Elli turned to him

"Sure what is it?" Manny asked

"Shira told me she wished someone loved her like how all the other animals are loving each other it was so sudden that I was shocked and nervous so I ran to you for help" Diego says.

"You shouldn't have run Diego she odviously wanted you to confess or do something" Ellie stepped in and cut off Manny.

"I just wanted the right time and place to tell her.." He says and thinks about Shira.

"Well now you can man up and go to her give a flower or something and tell her how you feel" Ellie advised him and he nodded went to find Shira near the lake.

"Shira" Shira looked up to see Diego walk up to her.

"Oh hey Diego.." She smiled

He put a flower over her ear and she looked at him confused.

"Sorry I didn't noticed your feelings Shira I guess I was nervous to admit my feelings" he says and looked in Shira's eye as she came closer and kissed him then he kissed her back. Shira pulled away and blushes as Diego smirks.

"Come on tiger swim with me" Shira says seductively and went in the den.

Diego purred "wait where did you hear that from? Did Sid told you?" he says and went after her.

----------
Yay chapter done you know I was gonna out "Come on tiger play with me" but I changed my mind anyway I hope y'all like this chapter and commented

Chapter 3 will be out soon :3