Chapter seven- A clue?

Jared's POV

It's been about a week maybe a week and a half, I've lost count. And the whole time it's been like one giant waiting and guessing game, waiting to find out if you will ever see your loved ones again, trying to guess if they are alive or not. It sucks.

Oh, and do you know what makes this more fan-fucking-tasic? The person we are supposed to call our 'mother' hasn't called to see if she can help in anyway, or to see if we are any closer to finding her own daughter and grand-daughter. And I know she is alive, I know she is.

She just stopped caring about us years ago, the last time I even saw or talked to her was years ago, around the time Audrey phased for the first time. Last time Audrey saw or talked to her was after prom, but after that, nope. Not a single time.

On top of that, some people are starting to give up hope we will ever find them. One that I don't mind as much, Charlie Swan, considering he is human,  he says there is a large chance we wont find Sophia and Audrey if there is no clues of who took them, which relates to he thinks there is basically no chance we will find them.

But the one that pisses me off the most, Sam doesn't think we will either. That's right, the Alpha of the pack doesn't think we will find them. He even said himself if Paul had acted like he lost an imprint, like Leah did. He would figure that they were dead.

To make it even more perfect, sometimes I think Sam doesn't want them found. When Audrey was pregnant with Sophia, their relationship was broken beyond repair when Sam flipped out. I think Sam is still a little angry about Audrey telling him off afterwards.

Tonight was one of the nights where I couldn't sleep, no matter what  I tried. I've only gotten some sleep since they were taken or disappeared. The night I found out was the hardest thing,  possibly that ever happened. It's probably partly the fact that they're family and I love them a lot, but I don't see why anyone would want to hurt Audrey and Sophia.

I walked outside when I caught the scent of a Cullen, sure we are allied with them or whatever, but I still don't like them coming around. I will never understand how and why Seth, Gaby and Audrey get along with them, let alone stand being in the same room as them for more than an hour.

Alice Cullen,  the one Cullen that Audrey is closest with came into view, even though they are close. When Sophia was born, Audrey wouldn't let Alice near her for almost a year, she wouldn't let any of the Cullens near her, mainly Bella and Jasper,  since they are the most unreliable of them.

The look on her face was a unreadable one, which made it hard to try and figure out why she is here "I had a vision." Alice said before I could get a chance to ask her why she was here at at this late of the night, not that she could sleep anyway.

"Congratulations, would you like a medal for that?" I asked sarcastically, what else was new? She has visions a lot,  I don't think she needs to share that she had one with the entire world, or the entire pack. She tell the damn world for all I care.

Alice rolled her eyes, not amused by my comment. But hey, we cant please everyone now can we? I am sure Paul would of found that funny though, maybe even  the bloodsucker Edward would " I think Sophia's future, it had to been, since I can't see through you m-" Alice paused suddenly to correct herself "Wolves." she corrected.

"What did you see?" I asked,  though I am surprised and  somewhat happy she was able to see Sophia, but at the same time it worried me. Why could she see Sophia's future? Did something happen to Audrey? Cause there is no way that she would of left Sophia,.

"It started out in some house, Sophia was on a bed, alone, crying. She looked scared, but then the vision changed,  Sophia still looked to be a lone, but in a forest this time. She was grabbing for something, she was really determined to try and grab it... The forest and house seemed a little familiar but I can't figure out where I seen it before..." Alice said.

Hearing that made me unable to speak, she was alone, she was scared. My Niece was scared,alone and crying. But what made it worse is the fact that Audrey wasn't with her, that possibly could mean something happened to her, that something possibly happened to my sister.

Alice hesitated for a second "There is something else." She added, but yet I still was unable to speak, she seemed to wait for a response,but once she figured that she wasn't going to get one she spoke again "Something is wrong" she continued.

Those words hit me harder than they probably should've, I should be used to bad news by now. I should be used to things going wrong, but I am not. Hell, I should be used to all the bloodsuckers and I am not quite used to that "What's wrong?" I asked with barely any emotion in my voice, as bad as that sounds. But if I do show emotion right now, it might not be good.

I waited silently after that, a part of me waited to hear something like she thought Audrey was hurt or dead. Another part of me awaited Sam to call off the search, and that Paul was joining Leah in the misery boat, I feel like I am awaiting all the bad stuff.

"Sophia looked sick, I don't know if its because she's scared or if she's really sick. She looked so fragile, even for a human, and she looked kind of pale. And just so sick." Alice spoke, a thought crept into my mind, what if leeches got to them? What if they turned Sophia?

"We need to tell Paul." I mumbled, trying to get the horrid thought out of my mind. While trying to push the thought out, another one occurred to me, but not yet pushing the other one out "Wait, you said the house and forest looked familiar. Where do you think you saw it before?" I asked.

Maybe she could remember, and we can be several steps closer to finding them, we won't be able to flat out find them. Because we would have to figure out how to get there, and how long it would take and all that not so lovely stuff.

Shaking her head, Alice seemed to be trying to remember where she saw the places, but by the look on her  face, nothing seemed to be coming to her " I don't know, maybe I saw them once while hunting, but that  could've of been years and years ago." She said.

Years ago? Well there goes some of our chance of figuring out where they are or even were "Can you draw what  the room looked like from memory? I don't think there are many houses in the middle of the forest, it can't be that hard to find." I questioned, I didn't bother asking about the forest.

How different can forests look? maybe some odd and different shaped trees, but even with that it would be nearly impossible to find. Hell,  even if we had something big in the forest to work with, like a waterfall or something like that, it would still be hard. Because for all we know they could be on the other side of the world.