seven

(Y'all I love this song so much omg its one of my faves😍😻😭💞)

"Tickets?" The security guard asked with his hand stretched out.

I handed him the tickets. He scanned them and gave us backstage passes. Wtf? I owe Clara big time.

"Damn, she really bought you backstage passes too?" Ethan chuckled. Last night, he came over and we were up until 2:30 in the morning catching up. So by now, he knew who Clara was.

Ethan and I rushed to the front where our seats were. The countdown on the screen displayed cute videos of Clara as it counted down. By the time the clock hit 1, Clara jumped out looking flawless. She wore a champagne colored silk crop top, a matching pair of bell bottoms, a black leather jacket and sparkly heels. Her diamond choker kissed her neck so beautifully.

I look in the crowd trying to find someone with a leather jacket. The only person in the room with a leather jacket on was Clara La San.

I sigh giving up and set on enjoying the concert. This arena was a banger literally everything and everyone was lit. Some people were leaving for the concession stands, which gave me an opportunity to look through the crowd for Clara again.

"Hey E, can you help me find friend? She says she's wearing a leather jacket." I asked to which he nodded.

"Umm.. Gray?" Ethan tapped on my arm lightly with his knuckle. I look at him to find his face in a surprised yet confused look.

He pointed at the stage where I found Clara La San walking to my side of the arena, throwing a wink at me as she walked by. "Did she just-?" I stumbled over words.

"I think she di-" Ethan was shocked as well.

"I'd like to dedicate this song to a special someone. I know its many of my fans favorite as, its mine as well. This is for you." She pointed her two index fingers at her band.

"Now let me ask you something...would you guys like to hear the original or the remix?" She smiled at the crowd, cupping her ear at the crowds shouts.

"Remix!" I shouted along with the crowd.

"Remix! Remix! Remix!" The crowd chanted as I joined along with them.

"Can we get negiumbeatz out here please?!" She made a DJ impersonation into the microphone. Soon after, the DJ came out. Yes, this is Clara and I's favorite song. We dedicated it to each other when we first met.

By now the concert had ended and people with general admission started to leave, in order for backstage pass holders to file in a line. Ethan and I quickly got in the line. Luckily we were almost next to the door so we got third in line.

"Next." The security guard said in a monotone voice.

We both approached Clara and my nerves got the best of me yet again. I forgot how to walk. My knee kept bending randomly because, I forgot how I even walk. "Hi loves!" She smiled cheerfully.

"Sup." Ethan gave a head nod with smirk with I was struggling to breath. The Clara La San was in front of me.

"H-hey." I stuttered nervously. Fuck.

"Aww don't be shy. Specially because you already know me, Gray." She smiled making me go into a trance. Did I hear correct? Did she just say my name? Am I high?

"I-im sorry but, how do you know my name?" I asked confused.

"You stupid shit. Its Clara, dumbfuck." Ethan whacked me upside the head knocking sense into me.

I looked at her with my mouth open. "Y-youre C-clara?" I stuttered as she nodded smirking.

"So I've been talking to you, this whole time? You're absolutely stunning.." I asked to which she nodded again.

"Oh my gosh, Clara!" I exclaimed wrapping my arms around her tiny frame as she giggled into my chest.

"Do you guys want a picture?" She asked. We nodded even though the security guard has probably taken a bunch.

She got in the middle of us holding our sides, as we held hers and smiled for the picture. She hugged me one last time and hugged Ethan tightly. I felt her hand slip into my back pocket when I left.

I took a piece of paper out reading,

Meet me in a few minutes I'll be waiting for you with my security guard. xx ~C

I chuckled to myself and told Ethan he can go home. He only winked saying, "Get'em, G." I waited for a few minutes until I finally saw her come out with her security guard.

I held my arm out for her to hook on. "So, I've been talking to the beautiful Clara La San this whole time?" I asked.

"Did you know that? That you're beautiful? Gorgeous? Cause you are." I trailed off making her blush.

"Why thank you." She giggled.

"So how come you didn't tell me?" I asked out of the blue.

"Privacy purposes. And it was exciting knowing you had no idea who I was. It felt nice, having someone not know who you are. To treat you like a normal person, ya know?" She explained looking at our surroundings.

"Yeah, so...what do you want to do?" I asked awkwardly. What was I supposed to say? Like I said, I suck at talking to girls.

"Just being with you is enough." She said politely making me giddy on the inside.

"Well, we can chill at my house for a bit? Ethan is there and he's a big fan too." I offered.

"Of course! He seems really cool." She said nodding.

Sup y'all what's good?  Whats gucci? What's poppin? I honestly did not think I was going to update this today but thank god I did.

I have a killer headache though ughh😷

Tbh one of the main reasons I wanted to write this book was because, my music taste is very interesting lmao I love listening to new music and when I found Clara I fell in love. So I wanted to expand other peoples music taste. Just a lil something to jam to you know?

But I hope you enjoyed and thank you so much for the support! The next chapter will be the last one. But don't worry it will be a smut chapter ;)