one

Gray's P.O.V.

I was in the middle of updating my fanfiction when a notification lit up my phone screen.

@ClaraLaSan has tweeted: "Due to high demand, I will be reading some of my fans fanfictions. So tweet back some fanfics😄"

Immediately, my heart burst out of my chest. I just might get noticed by my idol! Who am I kidding? My luck is the worse. As if, Clara would actually notice me. Satan himself is probably laughing his ass off.

I quickly did a little prayer to see if god is in my favor today. Dear God, please help me get noticed by Clara. It would honestly be my dream for her to notice me. I'll never ask you for anything anymore if you make it possible. Amen.

I decided to grow a pair and personally direct message her. My fingers were soon to be tied in a knot because of the number of times I typed something, then went back and deleted it. Why is it so difficult to talk to people? I mean celebrities are normal people just like us. Well, Clara is an exception because, she is far too beautiful to even exist.

I took in a sharp breath and began typing in the most sane possible way I could. I don't want her to think I'm a obsessive freak that stalks her 24/7, now do I?

@graysondolan: Hi Clara, is it okay if I call you that instead of addressing your full name? Sorry um, Clara La San, I don't know if you have noticed but, you have a pretty big fan base. And many of those fans have fanfictions dedicated to you. Some including myself. So, I have gathered some really good fanfictions for you to read by your fans. I added mine in because it would mean the world to me just for you to see how much of an inspiration you are to me. Actually, just the fact that you bother to read this is enough to make me the happiest boy in the world. I love you💞