CHAPTER THREE-

My mind was racing and couldn’t think straight. Like what the hell is going on, one direction is legit right there, with no one around and no screaming fans. I couldn’t actually believe it was happening. Maddy jumped up off the ground, she was so so excited as well.

‘Bradie, Bradie, I can’t believe this is happening, like ahhhhhh’

‘I know same, how can we get there attention without making complete fools out of ourselves’ I say seriously.

‘Well, I have kinda already destroyed that plan, Bradie, seeing as about 30 seconds ago I was on the ground in shock’ Maddy states.

‘Well, that was quite funny actually’ I giggle, ‘LIAM, LIAM, NIALL,’ I scream, waving and jumping up by the wharf as much as I could. As soon as yelled those words, Maddy’s hand was quick to cover my mouth.

‘Bradie, shush, shut up, you can yell their name, they will think we are crazy fangirls that want to tackle them to the ground,’ Maddy exclaims.

‘But we are crazy fangirls that want to tackle them to the ground’

We both start laughing hysterically because we know that is so true. Through the laughs, I tried to think of a way that would enable us to get closer to the boys. That’s when it hit me. Just of to the left of the wharf was a man running a little activity that involved paddleboats. This was our chance, I knew it. I grabbed Maddy’s wrist and ran for my life.

‘What the hell are you doing, buddy, let me go, I want to stay and watch the boys, c’mon stop’

‘Maddy, Maddy, I have the best idea, okay, so we get our backsides on one of those boats (points) and paddle out to the boys and just yeah’

‘Err.. I don’t think soo, I don’t even know how to use one of those things, I am happy here to be honest, I have about a billion photos and videos already’

‘Nup, no way I am letting this chance slip, YOLO, maddy, YOLO.’

I quickly paid for one of the double paddleboats, and convinced Maddy to get on them. This was going to be the funniest thing ever. I left my bag with the man, but took my camera, seeing as my plan was to get as close to the boys as possible and to capture every single second. We hopped in the boats and can I just say, it wasn’t a very productive start.

‘Bradie, you are paddling the wrong way this isn’t working, get me out of here,’ Maddy sounded stressed.

‘A little bit too late for that, seeing as we are kinda in the middle of the ocean, well not really, but too late to turn back now, hey look, Louis is giving Harry a wedgie, typical aye!’ I replied.

We both lost it and were close to tears it was so funny. The paddleboat was changing directions all the time and we just couldn’t work out how to get the boat heading in one direction, literally. I loled at my own thoughts.

‘Oh gosh, I can’t breathe, that has got to be one of the funniest things, Harry’s face though, absolutely golden’

We truly couldn’t stop our laughter, but luckily for us the waves had slightly pushed us closer to the boys.

‘I know right, Lets take some photos, ahhhhhhhhhh’ I silently screamed, I couldn’t contain my excitement.

‘This has just been the best day ever!’ Maddy said smiling.

I pulled my camera out of my pocket and got ready to take a picture. The boys hadn’t really notice that we were about 10 metres away from them. ‘I just gotta take a stab’ I thought.

‘HEY BOYS, SMILE!’ I yelled to them from the paddleboat. In the process of yelling that out and getting my camera ready to take the photo, just our luck, a slightly bigger wave had decided to head our way and knock both Maddy and I out of the paddleboat and completely underwater, camera and all. I caught a glimpse of the boys faces as I was heading to the water. Complete and utter amusement covered their mouths. ‘Great timing wave,’ I thought as I came up to the surface, looking like a drowned rat.