CHAPTER SIX-

Niall’s POV-

‘Nice meeting you boys’ Bradie yells as both her and Maddy hop off the boat.

‘Yeah you too, cya tomorrow then’ we reply waving to them.

The boat heads off around the corner, and I am currently feeling like a very happy person. When all of a sudden I hear Bradie yelling.

‘Maddy, PINCH ME, ACTUALLY PINCH ME RIGHT NOW, I AM NOT IN A DREAM AM I.’ All the boys look at each other and we all start laughing hysterically, jeez those girls are funny. Bradie probably thought we couldn’t hear her, I guess not or she is just incredibly loud and excited.

‘Oh man, that was Bradie wasn’t it?’ Liam asks.

‘Uhh, yeah I think it was!’ Louis gasps.

‘She’s a funny girl; they both really are hardcore fans, aren’t they? I giggle.

‘You could say that!’ Harry says sarcastically, ‘so, you jumped right in on Maddy, Niall, she must have fell for the Irish charm?

‘Um.. well, I guess you could say that, she is just really nice, I love the good old Aussie accent and I just want to spend more time with her’

‘Be safe!’ Louis chimes in.

‘Typical, Louis’ I laugh.

‘Ahh boys, lets sit back and enjoy the wonderful Australian views’ Zayn says from the table.

‘Deep, Zayn, Deep, cut me right to the bone’ Harry says seriously.

‘Bitch, I will cut you’ Zayn replies to Harry.

Sometimes I wonder if the lads are actually stable in the head. Well, I can’t really talk, can I?

‘Boys, calm down, we have to prepare for our first interview in Australia’ Liam says. He will always be known as Daddy Direction. He wasn’t really paying much attention to the conversation though, so I walked over to where Liam was standing so I could see what was up. Louis and Harry started playing thumb wars/getting smashed in the balls if you lost.

‘What’s up Li?’ I asked Liam. Once he heard me, he turned to face me with a confused look.

‘Oh nothing much Nialler, just thinking’

‘About what?’

‘Bradie, actually!’ he blushes.

‘Oh, do you like her?’

‘Well.. I dunno, I have only seen her for about 30 minutes, but I really want to spend more time with her, she is so funny and quite cute’

Aww, Liam.

‘Ah, that’s sweet bro, yeah she seems like a really nice girl, I think you should go for it’

‘Ah.. I dunno, I am not going to rush anything, but yeah, we will start with being friends I think, so anyway, on to you Niall what happened with Maddy?’

‘I actually didn’t know what came over me, we just seemed to click, you know?’

‘Yeah, I guess, she’s lovely’ Liam says, ‘looking forward to tomorrow!’

Bradie’s POV

‘WHAT, NO WAY, WHAT THE HELL, WHEN DID HAPPEN, THIS IS PERFECT’ I yell at Maddy, panting because I was so excited at what she just told me.

‘Yeah, I know I cant actually, believe it, he was just like Maddy could I have your number so I can talk to you about tomorrow and stuff!’ Maddy squeals.

‘This is fabulous, just great, I can’t believe it, good work girl, I mean NIALL HORAN asked for your number! I give Maddy a massive high five and then the biggest hug.

‘Ok Bradie, calm down, we have to keep this on the low, and I have a feeling your time will come too, Liam looked like he was all over you’

‘Yeah right, that would never ever happen, be realistic Maddy.’

‘Be realistic, I never thought meeting them would happen in reality, I think it will happen, just wait.’

‘Oh, how I wish’

‘THAT WAS ME.’ She laughs. Oh Maddy, she is always cracking the jokes.

‘You are a funny one, Maddy, anyway, just wait I have to call Emma about tomorrow, she will be completely over the moon’

‘Ok good plan, come sit down, I am soo tired.’ We walked over to the seats that were the closet to the wharf. I pulled out my phone and dialed Emma’s number.

‘Hey Braids, Tell Louis I said hi’ she says sarcastically.

‘WHAT, how did you know, you will never guess what just happened, we accidently ran into the boys yeah, we were just talking on their boat and Liam asked us if we wanted to go to the rehearsals tomorrow, so guess what baby, you are coming.’ I say excitedly.

‘I was joking, I’m not falling for that, what actually happened, any bruises from being squished’

‘Emma I am not kidding girl, it actually happened, I am too fangirled out, alright stay on the line I was send you a photo, jeez, do I really have to do this for you to believe me.’ I quickly send a group photo of Maddy and I with the boys.

‘See Emma, I was not kidding ok, it was the best thing of my existence.’ There was complete silence. ‘Emma are you there, what happened.’ Maddy gives me a worried look. ‘EMMA, EMMA’

‘OH MY HOLY MOTHER OF GOD, SORRY I HAD TO GO GET MY PUFFER BECAUSE I RAN OUT OF BREATH, WHAT WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED, OH MY IM SORRY FOR NOT BELEIVING YOU, THIS IS CRAY CRAY, I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU, ARE WE REALLY GOING TO THE REHERSALS?’

‘Emma, Emma, you need to breathe ok?’ Jeez is this what I sound like when I fangirl.

‘I’M BREATING ALRIGHT’ she squeals. ‘FILL ME IN ON EVERYTHING OK’

‘It’s a long story, ok, we have to catch the bus back, but on the way home, we will stop by your house and fill you in on everything that has happened’

‘OK OK, I WILL BE WAITING AT THE FRONT DOOR READY TO TACKLE YOU GIRLS TO THE FLOOR’ I never knew this side to Emma, it was hilarious.

After deciding that we probably should go back home, Maddy and I caught the bus back to Emma’s house. Meeting the overly excited Emma, we filled her in on everything that had happen. Btw, she almost fainted when we told her that Niall asked for Maddy’s number. We didn’t realise that we spent about two hours at Emma’s house just talking about tomorrow and what was likely to happen, what we were going to wear, and how exciting it would be to catch up with the boys. I said my goodbyes to Maddy and Emma, and headed back home, to attempt to sleep for the upcoming day tomorrow, didn’t really work as my emotions were out of control. I opened up facebook, lol no notifications because no one likes me, but something did catch my eye, Maggie’s new facebook status. ‘GUYZ GUESS WHAT, MY DAD GOT ME TICKETS TO SEE MY BOYS (ONE DIRECTION IF YOU DIDN’T ALREADY KNOW) AT THEIR REHERSAL TOMORROW, VERY EXCLUSIVE EVENT, BE JELLY MWA MWA.’ I face palmed.

If you dont have a wattpad account, tweet me what you think of it, @Maddy_1D! i seriously wont bite and i don't mind if you tell me its crap, any reviews would be fantastic! thanks for reading lovlies! - Bradie x