At Dean's House P2

2:15 am
——————

They stood there for sometime but suddenly there was a knock at the door causing Addie to jump. They finally let go and Addie shook her head and chuckled at herself, wiping her face and hiding in a corner but had a view of the door. She didn't want whoever was at the door to know she was crying.

Dean watched her in curiosity then he realized his shirt was soaked from the tears, it's not that he cared but he realized she didn't want them to see she was crying but he was wearing a black shirt so he thought maybe they wouldn't notice.

Whoever was at the door knocked again being Dean out of his thought, he heard Addie whisper to him to go answer it so he told whoever was at the door that he coming and started making his way to the door.

When he opened it, it shocked both Addie and Dean on who was at the door. She was standing in the doorway with her arms crossed with a scowl on her face.

"what are you doing here" he asked Alexa.
"where is she?" she questioned angrily.
"who" he asked confused.
"that little whore Adelaide" she exclaimed as she tried to walk in.
This made Dean a little angry and it took all of Addie not to go out there and beat her ass.

Dean put his arm up so she couldn't come in.
"lemme stop you right there." he said.
"first of all she's not a little whore so don't ever call her that again. second of all she's minding her business" he said angrily.

Addie smiled at the way he stuck up for her especially to his girlfriend. She didn't know if it was because he knew she was right there or because she's his best friend's sister but she didn't care.

Alexa then looked up at Ambrose.
"just..why is she here? Are you cheating on me with her too?" Alexa asked quietly.
"she's here cuz I want her to be and no lex I'm not cheating on you AT ALL" he said sighing.

"YOU DONT HAVE TO FUCKING LIE TO ME! I KNOW YOURE FUCKING CHEATING ON ME WITH NIKKI, MANDY, RENEE AND MAYBE EVEN MORE!" she screamed at him punching him in his chest over and over.

"why? what did I ever do to you to make you do this to me? am I not good enough? do I not make you happy" she kept asking then started to cry and fell into his arms.

Dean didn't know what to do except hold her until she stop crying but it wasn't like how he was holding Addie. He wasn't rubbing circles in her back or resting his chin on her head. He just held her mostly so she wouldn't hit him again.

As for Addie, she watch the whole thing from afar. Apart of her felt for Alexa as for she's going through mostly the same thing but another part didn't feel anything because Alexa should've known what she was getting herself into the moment she got with him.

She then got taken out of her thoughts when she heard Alexa yelling at him and punching him but Addie knew to avoid more problems is to just stay put.

For what seemed like awkwardly long hours for both Addie and Dean, Alexa finally stopped crying and pushed Dean away and wiped her face.

"Alexa I don't think I can do this anymore." Dean told her.
"w-what?" she asked with her voice cracking.
"Lexi you are a wonderful girl and I can't put you through this anymore. I'm hurting you and you've nothing to me to deserve this." dean told her while holding her hand.

Dean don't know what came over him but he knows that Adelaide is going through almost the same thing and he'd do anything to take the pain away.
So it's the right thing to do if he ends things with Alexa so he don't put her through the terrible emotional pain no more.