messages

1:30am
——————

Charlie: wow, you said on and on about how there's nothing going on between y'all but I guess that was lie. So tell me Adelaide did or did you not cheat on me with Dean?

Addie: I didn't fucking cheat. Yea so what I'm at his house rn having a sleepover nothing and I mean nothing is going on between us.

Charlie: why am I having a hard time believing you? Do you not love me anymore bc if you did you would've stopped talking to him when I told you.

Addie: You told me to stop talking to ALL of them including my brother and I wasn't going to do that. They're my family and you won't take that from me.

Addie: Charlie, I love you with all my heart but you chose some dumb bitch over me and continued too FOR 4 FUCKING MONTHS! this time I am DONE

Charlie: they were taking you away from me and I didn't like it. Dean wouldn't stop flirting with you ever since he met you and you expect me to be okay with that?

Charlie: you can just blame yourself for my cheating. It is your fault after all. You continued to choose them over me so I got someone on the side who's gonna put me first no matter what.

Addie: So what if Dean was flirting it's not like he took to action on what he says. He respected that I had a boyfriend so he didn't touch me in any sexual way.

Addie: keep that little bitch. I'm done playing your fucking victim. if you want someone to be your little puppet then be with her bc I refuse to anymore. You will not make me choose between my family or you.

Charlie: whatever Adelaide, you'll come crying back to me in a matter of time bc no man is gonna love you like I did. Your little family isn't gonna care for you like I do. So go have your little freedom now bc when I get you back..

Charlie: you're ALL mine. There will be nobody else just me. Love you babe 😘

seen