Chapter 8 - I got the power

**before reading**
Don't forget to rate comment and add help support this book💕

————

Shit
"Oh my gosh this could be like the comic books! You're exactly what the city needs omg!" The girl shrieks with excitement as I face palm.

"No! No, I'm not can't you see this is dangerous, I could hurt someone...I don't want to hurt anybody I want to be normal..." I reply back harshly the girl stares at me and wipes her face.

"Btw my names Morgan," Morgan answers as she bit her lip. I see tears fill her eyes. "It's just I'm a journalist and I haven't had a story in a while...maybe just think about it maybe there could be more like you scared, lost, and unable," Morgan pauses and wipes her eyes "You could change the world." She finishes there was a small glisten in her eyes as a smile spread across her face.

"I'll think about it..." I say trailing off. Morgan smiles and nods her head
"Okay well let me know whenever you need a journalist," Morgan says as she walks out of the restroom.

You could change the world.

I walk out of the restroom with that replaying over. My heartbeats faster sweat grows on my palms. I return to my seat and Lightning surrounds My veins.

You could change the world.

Change

change
CHānj/Submit
verb
1.
make or become different.
"a proposal to change the law"

In that moment I look up from my journal and a smile spreads across my face.

We have the power to change those around us...

And I will do just that.

---

QOTD: "We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible." - Vince Lombardi

.

.