Chapter 3 - The Enemy

**Before reading**

Don't forget to like,add,comment,vote plaz. thanks!

btw thanks for almost 3k reads on MDBF!!!

- - - - - -

I grit my teeth and laugh nervously.

"he, noooo what fight? I didn't get into a fight again...." I say glancing over to the left my mother facepalms herself and sighs.

"Laney, Nurse Tam emailed me saying you were there this afternoon because of a fight what happened this time laney?" My mother asks. I roll my eyes up to the ceiling and walk myself to the table.

"It was Brett..." I say quietly biting my lip again causing it to bleed. My mother gasps and quickly gives me a paper towel from behind her.

"Brett, again what did he do this time?" My mother asks worried.

"He was being a douche again to one of my friends..."I lie to her. The truth is Brett started the fight by touching my ass, and I've mentioned before no going below the equator but being the perv, and perfect boy in the school he decided to anyways. I always had bad vibes about Brett. My mother moved her hands across her face and sighed.

"I'm calling the school to deal with this boy..." she says as she grabs her phone and heads out the door.

                                                                          💮💮💮 

 I open the doors to my personal hell and find my way towards Morgan, while trying to avoid brett and his friends. I make it halfway to Morgan's locker and I pause. Carter is making his way towards me. I turn myself around and try to walk away but, he grabs my shoulder.

  "Some fight yesterday huh Laney?" Carter says, I turn around and flush red with embarrassment I remove his hand from my shoulder.

"Shut-up, I know I got my ass kicked yesterday laugh all you want babe." I say sarcastically I chuckle at myself and bit my lip.

"Brett's looking for you again," Carter mentions as he points towards the front of the school. I throw my head back and laugh for the second time.

"What to beat my ass? ha, I doubt it" I say while laughing. Carter rolls his eyes at me and gives me a crooked smile.

"Nah, I don't think so, but Laney you got to stop being so angry he wants to meet you in the field behind the school" Carter says while looking right.

"Yeah whatever what period? huh?" I ask carter as he gazes as Sarah. I clap my hands in front of his face, and he snaps out of his gaze.

"3rd, from what he was telling me, I don't remember tho" carter says " Well I gotta head to first have fun" Carter says as he walks away. I bit my lip I guess I'm on my own now. I head to my first period class and set my books down.

                                                                                 💮💮💮 

Third Period

Carter texts me, I'm suppose to head straight to the field, not reporting to third period like always and dropping of my stuff. I head out and brett is there waiting for me on a blanket. 

how romantic

He beat my ass yesterday and wants to have a relationship. I'm the kind of girl who if you're rude to me the previous day and try to be nice, I immediately deny it.

thinking about it, I turn myself around and start to head back.

"Laney come'on I'm sorry can you just sit down and talk." Brett begs me. I sigh and walk over I drop my stuff down and sit on my knees.

"there's nothing to talk about." I say rudely while crossing my arms. he uncrossed my arms and stares into my soul. Something sparks.

I hold my breath and he strokes and slides his hand down my body. he leans closer and presses his forehead against mine. I don't like where this is going, I never wanted him, or whatever this is. He presses his lips against mine. 

He makes himself on top of me, as I grow more comfortable with the situation, I can't get him off of me, he's too big.

"Brett." I moan under his lips he smirks evilly. he slides his hands down my hips and moves against my body.

"No...Brett please" I beg him I want him to stop.

"you want it, more?" brett asks politely while kissing my neck. 

"no," I moan

Anger fills my body and I feel the force of lightning take over my eyes.

"I said no" I somehow out of the mighty force of god shoot lightening out of my hands and brett slams into the nearby tree.

My eyes grow big and I run to the hills, without looking back.

.

.

.

- - - - -

SOTD: "ι яємємвєя вℓα¢к ѕкιєѕ тнє ℓιgнтиιиg αℓℓ αяσυи∂ мє ι яємємвєя єα¢н fℓαѕн αѕ тιмє вєgαи тσ вℓυя ℓιкє α ѕтαятℓιиg ѕιgи" - New Divide, Linkin park.

.

YOOO Chapter 3 is OUT MY BABEZ

enjoyyy don't forget to like,add,comment, and rate^^ plaz press that little star on the right hand corner for me! love ya guys!

-TWW17/LW