Chapter 1 - Memory laney

**BEFORE YOU READ**

This Superhero story has been inspired by watching the flash, and switched at birth if you have not seen either of those shows please GO WATCH THEM ASAP!!! Anyways, enjoy the book.

Don't forget to follow/rate/comment

- - - - - - -

**FLASHBACK**

"Oliver we need to get Laney out of here now! before the storm gets worse!" Janet screamed for her husband. The storm blew more debris into the house. Windows flew open as janet tried to get laney out of her bed and wake her. Sound asleep laney was cso peaceful in this time of chaos.

"OLIVER WHERE ARE YOU" Janet screamed some more, and shook laney up. Little Laney was only four years old at the time. Oliver came dashing down the stairs. Janet had fear in her eyes. 

"honey, go get out of here now, before anything happens to you and laney both!" Oliver demanded his wife. her heart raced and she picked up laney and put her down to her feet. Laney rubbed her eyes and looked with fear. the clouds were getting darker the storm was getting worse.

"mommy daddy whats going on?" Laney said sleepily while she rubbed her eyes. Oliver, kissed her on the forehead.

"honey get her out I have to grab the ingredients before it disappears forever" Oliver said as he ran up the stairs. Janet grabbed laney's hand and they ran out the door to the driveway. the driveway was a long way from there house but tired laney and her mother janet had to get out. Somewhere along the way of running for their lives Janet let go of laney's hand and laney stood there panting. She got to the car but noticed she was missing something. Janet noticed Laney standing in front of the field.  

"Mommy I can't run any further." Laney said as she panted. "Mommy I can't" Janet feared for her daughter's life. 

"LANEY PLEASE! RUN LANEY!" Janet hollered to her. Laney was about to run full speed. She got ready to run.

That's when the lightening struck her.

dead in her heart.

.

.

.

- - - - - - - - -

QOTD:  "Fight for those who cannot fight for themselves" - Wonder Woman

.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR OVER 300+ READS on MDBF!!!! THANK YOU!!!! Now I am going to try to get to chapter 5 tonight of blitz, and get chapter 1 or 2 or CFFN out so enjoy... ENJOY THIS BOOK TOO LOVE YOUUU

-TWW17