Season 1, Chapter 9: If You Love Me, Let Me Go [Season Finale] (Explicit)

Rocky's POV: 

(The Present Day)

When she said I Love You back to me... I know i had to ask her to marry me... three days ago.. i questioned my sexuality.. was i lesbian or bi? At this point, it didn't fucking matter anymore... 

The next day, as we were fixing breakfast, i felt the ring in my pocket... i knew that it was now or never... I hesitated for a couple of reasons... one of them being, what if she said no? Or.. what if she unintentionally hurts me? At that moment... I didn't feel like eating... But I had to get this out... 

"Rocks, you ok?" Cece asked me. I felt sick to my stomach... I stood up, which was a bad idea... but i did it nonetheless, and i pulled out the ring and asked if she would marry me... 

"Oh my god, Rocky!! How long... you... YES, OF COURSE I'LL MARRY YOU!" 

I nearly threw up because i was so nervous... The girl of my dreams said she would marry me... I would've said something.. but something was seriously wrong with me... I felt very sick to my stomach.. like i ate something bad, but i didn't... 

"Rocky, seriously.. are you ok?" Cece asked again. She felt my head. "Oh god, Rocky.. you're burning up.. are you ok??" Honestly... I wasn't... 

"Ty, something's wrong with Rocky.." Was the last thing i heard before i blacked out... but before i did that... i threw up all over the floor...

(Unnamed Hospital)

Rocky's POV:

Fast forward an hour later, I woke up in a hospital... I don't actually remember how or why i was here... I saw Ty, Cece with tears in her eyes, her mom and brother Flynn and the Hessenheffers with Deuce... and the doctor was walking back in with a clipboard. 

"Is she ok, Doc?" Ty asked him. 

"She's ok, physically, but.." 

"But?" That was Cece, choked up a little. 

"When we ran her tests, we saw something... very odd..."

"Odd..? What do you mean by 'Odd?'" Cece's mom asked. My mom was out of town and wouldn't be back until a week from now.

"Rocky showed signs of morning sickness."

"But only pregnant women get morning sickness." Flynn said.

And what the doctor told all of us... shocked me and Cece more than the others...

"True. Which only means one thing now... Rocky is actually pregnant."

It turns out... that both me and Cece are pregnant...

"...P-Pregnant??"

To Be Continued...