Season 1, Chapter 3: Girlfriends?? (Explicit) [Mature]

Rocky's POV

"How'd- wha-" Cece was lost for words, which, I couldn't blame her, but I needed her to kiss me.. I HAD to feel her lips against mines tonight. "Come on, Ceecs, you know you want to kiss me. You and I are both lesbians, and I know you've had a crush on me since forever."

I said. I also knew she kissed me in my sleep but I didn't say anything about that.

"Wha... How... No... I love you, Raquel Blue, like a lot, a whole lot. Are we..."

"Girlfriends??" I said, sort of taken aback... "I.. guess we are, CeCe.." She smiled. Then.. it happened.. she walked up to me, wrapped her body around me, leaned in, and kissed me.. soft, but sexy... her lips... tasted like strawberry banana, the good kind, mind you. When I kissed her back... I slowly removed her shirt, aching to feel her breasts, i touched them slightly and she moaned sexily, smiling softly. "Now, now. Not yet, Rocky. Not yet." She teased. "God, you're a tease, baby." I guess I can call her baby now that we're dating... Fuck truth or dare, Cecelia Jones was my girlfriend and I wasn't going to let anyone take her away from me. We laid there on the couch all night, talking. Wondering if things were going to be awkward from now on... "I don't think so, Rocks. I think things are going to be fun from now on." Ceecs said. I looked up at her and kissed her. Yesterday, we were friends.. today? Tomorrow? We will be known as RoCe. The lesbian couple of 2014. And you know what? I'm actually glad that we're finally together.

"Together forever?" I asked.

"Together forever." She said.

To Be Continued...