Season 1, Chapter 8: "Marriage?" [Part 2] (Explicit)

Ty's POV:

(3 Days Before Cece and Rocky Started Dating)

Wassup, bitches?! The name's Ty! I'm Rocky's brother and the one she comes to whenever she needs advice! Now, three days ago, before her and Cece, her best friend and now girlfriend started dating. She wanted to know if it was the right thing to do the whole dating her thing. I told her to just do what she felt was the right thing. 

"I knew you were going to say that, Ty. The truth is.. I don't fucking know what's right or wrong anymore... I mean, i fucking love the shit out of that girl.. but am I a lesbian... or bisexual?" She asked me. And to be honest with you guys... I always knew she was different, and i think, deep down, she knew was different as well... i must've gotten lost in thought, because she asked me again. 

"I don't know what to tell you, sis. I know that I've always known you were different, but in a good way. If you feel something for Cece, then there's nothing wrong with that. I've had the longest crush on Deuce, so.... but this isn't about me. You love Cece. More than just a friend. Maybe, you secretly thought about marrying her, right?"

"Marriage?" She paused for a second, then said, "Yeah... I guess i have..."

So now, Rocky and Cece are dating, and whether or not she'll pop the question is entirely up to her and Ceecs But before i go, i want to say that whatever they decide, I'll support them. Both of them. Because i wouldn't be a good brother if i didn't. And with that, I'm out. Peace!

To Be Continued...