N Y L A

**Your P

**Your P.O.V.**

"So uh, you're really going?"Ian says leaning against the door frame as I pack my things.

"Ian," I say with a sigh, "I don't think I can look at him anymore. I mean I've dealt with all of his bullshit, but Karen....he fucked Karen." I choke down a sob, tears running down my face.

"I know (Y/N), it's just, I'm sad to see you go, and especially so fucking far," he says, a frown on his face.

"I've got a real chance in LA Ian. There's that modeling agency that's been trying to get me to fly out there for a while now, but hey," I step over to him and hug him, "don't think that this is my last time in Chicago, seeing you or Carl or Debbie or Fiona or Liam. I love you guys, even if you're brothers a prick."

Ian laughs and hugs me back, "yeah I love you to (Y/N)."

"What? I just wanna go up to my fucking room," a drunken Lip slurs from downstairs. Soon he appears Debbie desperately trying to pull him back down.

"It's okay Debs, I'm just about done here," I tell her zipping up my duffel bag and throwing it over my shoulder.

Lip stops and looks at me and I quickly wipe the tears from my cheek.

"(Y/N) I'm-," Lip says.

"Hey can you two give me a sec? Tell Kev I'm just about ready?" Ian nods before giving my one last hug.

Lip walks towards me, and leans up against the door frame, just like the thousands of times before. His hair was a mess, more so than usual, and his eyes, god his eyes. Blue eyes, especially Crystal blue eyes like Lips, always showed so much more emotion than any of the other colors. It seemed like you could look into blue eyes and tell exactly what that person was thinking and feeling, and right now Lip seemed to be in just as much pain as I was.

For a moment, it seemed like the house was silent, and that was a rare occurrence in the Gallagher house.

"So uh, this is really it?" He says softly, and I nod.

"I've got a real chance in LA Lip," I tell him and he nods.

"Yeah, but what about here? What about your life here, your friends, family..me?" He says raising your voice slightly.

I drop my bag and huff, "Lip, we've been over this. You fucked Karen Jackson, your ex, just 24 hours after she came back into town."