Misery

AN: HEY GUYS IM BACK!! Hopefully this time I can keep updating on schedule this time! Also this was inspired by Misery by Creeper, so I recommend listening to it while reading gun this! Anywho hope you guys like it!

|•TRIGGER WARNNG•|
**YOUR P.O.V.**

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

I groan and roll over knowing exactly who's at the door.

"(Y/N) I know you're in there," Ian yells through the door.

"Ian, go away," I yell back.

"No! It's been a month it's time to get up and quit moping about my bastard of a brother!" He says as I hear a set of keys jiggling.

Soon I feel a weight flop down on the bed beside me.

I let out a sigh and roll over to be faced with the red headed mess that is Ian Gallagher.

"You know I love you, but it's seriously time for you to get out of this bed," he says poking my arm.

He hops up from the bed and walks straight to the closet, "Kev and Vee are throwing a party down at the Alibi, and you're gonna be my date tonight."

"Is he going to be there?" I ask sitting up and stretching out my aching limbs.

He sighs, "yeah he is, but-"

"I can't go Ian," I interrupted.

"You can and you will. Look both of you  are stubborn as hell and fight constantly, but you guys need each other."

"Ian, he can't see me like this, it'll give him even more reasons to stay the hell away from me," I say to him, just the thought of Lip made me anxious.

"What if I told you that he has locked himself into his bedroom too," he replies, pulling out articles of clothing from my closet.

"Really?" I question.

"Yeah, I've never seen him this torn up about anyone, not even Karen. This is like Karen times a billion."

"Woah," I breath. Maybe I do need to see him.

"Yeah, now I got him up and going and now it's your turn," he says throwing the clothes at me, "get in the shower and put those on. I'll be out here when you're done."

I grab the clothes and make my way to the bathroom connected to my bedroom.

Before I go in I turn to Ian, "Hey Ian?"