Single Mama

AN: This is a request for mystictumblr I'm still in season 5 of shameless so I had to google who Sierra is, so I just kinda wrote something that dealt with a baby and all of that stuff lol.

Anyway hope you like it!

|•Your P.O.V.•|

"Thanks for tonight Lip," I tell him taking a drink of my beer.

"I'm just glad you said yes," he said with a chuckle, "you're a little intimidating."

"Me? Intimidating?"

"Hell, yeah. You're beautiful and have that whole bad girl with an attitude going on. For a while I thought if I tried to talk to you, you'd bitch slap me."

I laughed, "I'm not like that I swear. I put on that face so people will leave me the hell alone. But I'm glad you didn't."

"Me too," he said smile across his lips.

"So-"

My phone begins to blare, and I mutter a sorry before digging through my bag trying to find it.

Finally, I find it and look at the caller ID.

"Shit, this is important, I'll be back," I tell Lip before practically sprinting towards the door.

"Hello?" I say answering the call.

"Hey (Y/N), you're gonna have to come home and take care of Luna. I've gotta leave," Travis says, clearly irrated.

"What why? You said you'd watch her for me," I reply annoyed.

"I've just gotta go somewhere, so hurry."

"Oh my god, okay, I'll be there soon." I tell him as I hear Luna start to cry in the background.

"Thank god. Hurry." He says before ending the call.

I roll my eyes, and walk back into the bar. Great, just great.

Lip looks up at me, noticing that I was clearly in some sort of distress.

"What's wrong?" He questions.

"I'm sorry, but I've gotta go home. My shitty ex boyfriend, said he'd babysit our daughter but now is backing out," I tell him trying to locate my keys.

"Wait you have a kid?" He says shocked.

"Yeah, her names Luna and she's a year old." I tell him, showing him the picture of her set as my lock screen.