Chapter 47; Disney part 2

The next day:

{Okay so a lot of the time in Disney it will be more of explaining what they did/doing not as much of dialogue im sorry! it's just the way to get the most information in.}

We all wake up about 7am, and we took showers, and got ready, then about 8:30 we headed down to the food court for breakfast.

The girls got pancakes and they were Mickey shaped, so cute!

After we ate we all got together and took the bus to Magic Kingdom. {Magic Kingdom is a large park at Disney, It has many different things and , has a good amt. of little kid rides, also the home of the famous castle seen at the beginning of many Disney movies}

"So what do you guys want to do first?" I ask

"Not sure, what do you want to do?" Toby says

"Umm... Do you guys want to go on some rides?" I say looking at the girls

"Yeah!" Penny says

"Lets go over to the kid rides." I say as I start walking that way

We head over there, we also seen some shows and parades, and stayed until 11pm for the electric parade, the kids were so tired they all fell asleep on the bus ride home."

The next day the kids wanted to go to the waterpark, so we did, it was a lot of fun, we took Mason in the water for his first time, he was so cute!

The next day all us girls went out to Downtown Disney to the bibbity bobbity boutique and all the girls not their hair done and make up like princesses and got dressed up like them. Penelope was Belle, Kylene Ariel, Addison Cinderella, and Cameron Aurora. They were so cute!

That night we went to Norway in Epcot to a restaurant where you ate with the princesses the girls loved it!

We did some more things and Ezra and Aria had a night to their selves last night, and tonight was the last night

"Hey Spencer, Toby, come here for a second." Hanna said and we walked over

"Yeah?" Toby asks

"If you want, We can watch the kids for you tonight, and you and Toby can go out, like Ezra and Aria last night."

"But what about you guys?"

"It's fine! It's not like I can drink or anything."

"I guess your right."

"Go on, and have fun! How often do you get a night away from all 3 of your children"

"Never! I guess we will, thank you Hanna!"

"no problem!"

Me and Toby soon go out to Pleasure Island for some drinks. At this point we each had a drink.

"This is so nice for it to be just us." I say

"Yes it is! it has been forever since we did anything just us!"

"Yeah it's been a little over a year, I think it us time for some alone time.."

"I agree!"

I drink some more drinks about a total of 7, Toby only had 3.

We soon take the bus back to the resort I walk in and lay on my back on the bed "It is so quiet without kids!"

"Yes it is!" toby says getting on top of me and we start kissing.

and soon pulled the covers over us, and eventually fell asleep.

Authors Note; Omg I am soooo sorry it took so long to update! I have been so busy!!!! But I will be more often now!