29

If there's a prize for rotten judgement...I guess I've already won that...
No man is worth the aggravation..
That's ancient history, been there, done that-

I open one eye blearily. Dave is sprawled across the pillow next to me, fast asleep. His arse is alarming close to my face so I try to shift away from him, only to find that I can't move properly. My legs are tangled up in the stupid Belle dress.

God knows how I managed to sleep in it, the last thing I remember is laying my head on Harry's chest for a minute while we talked about the night. His long fingers were massaging my scalp and I just closed my eyes for a second...

Who d'you think you're kidding? He's the earth and heaven to ya...
Try to keep it hidden... Honey we can see right through ya-

I turn my head to the other side and squint across the studio.

Harry is stood in the kitchen area. He's wearing his yellow Hufflepuff frilly apron and a pair of pink rubber gloves. There's a couple of delicious smelling cakes on the side and he's scrubbing the top of the oven.

He's singing along as he scrubs. He shimmys his shoulders and thrusts his hips as he sings along. I stuff the edge of the duvet into my mouth to stop me laughing out loud.

"No chance, no way, I won't say it, no no!" Harry flings his arms wide and twirls around as he sings this line before attacking the oven top again.

It's too cliche, I won't say I'm in love! He glances over at me and I quickly shut my eyes, keeping them open a crack so that I can keep watching him. He hums along, closing his eyes before suddenly breaking away from his cleaning.

"No chance, no way!" He thrusts his hips with each word. "This scene won't play! I won't say- Morning Hendrix!!"

He catches my eyes on him and he halts mid spin. A flush creeps up his cheeks and he waves his hands around unconvincingly. "There's a fly in here." He mumbles.

"Right." I bite my lip. He's so cute I can't handle it. He looks awkward for a second before his entire face lights up.

"I made you breakfast." He says eagerly. He grabs a tray from the kitchen and rushes over to me. As I eat my eggs and bacon we talk about the night before.

"I thought today we could do something fun, I-"

"I'm at uni today, Harry." I sigh.

"Oh." He pauses is the act of stroking Dave's head.

"Yeah." I sigh. "We've only got half of our joint project done and Charlie asked me to meet him in library early so we could get on with it."

"Charlie." Harry says sulkily.

"Yes, Charlie." I say impatiently. "Honestly, I can't believe this is still even a thing with you."

"It's fine." He shrugs, glancing at me slyly. "I though I might meet up with Jenna this afternoon actually."

The manipulative little frog.

I resist the temptation to tip the remainder of my scrambled eggs over his head and force myself to smile instead.

"Ok then." I say through clenched teeth.

"Fine." He says sulkily.

"Marvellous." I growl.

"Wonderful." He snaps.

***

It's in an foul mood that I reach the library for my meet up with Charlie. Harry wound me up until I asked him directly if he actually intended to meet Jenna and he blurted no, then spent the next half hour glaring at me. When I tried to make it up with him he just scooped Dave into his arms, sniffed and told me to have fun with Charlie. Both of them glared at me as I left the flat.