They Ask You Out

Yusuke

Yusuke had approached you on the school roof one day and the moment you saw him, you noticed how nervous he looked.

"Yusuke? Are you ok?" You asked in slight concern.

"Yeah, um, I was just wondering if maybe you would like to..." He got quieter and quieter as he spoke and you ended up not catching the last part he was saying.

"If maybe I would like to what?" You asked.

He repeated the last part of his sentence again but you still didn't hear him since he was muttering so quietly, which, might I add, was very out of character for him.

"What?"

"DATE ME!" He suddenly exclaimed with a bright red blush on his cheeks.

You flinched back in surprise at his sudden exclaimation. You could feel your cheeks warm as you realised what he had just said and soon found yourself smiling gently at him as you gave a nod.

"Okay." You replied.

Yusuke's head shot up from looking at the floor to look you in the eye.

"Really?" He asked in disbelief.

You nodded once more and he sighed in relief before smiling at you.

"Well, that was easier than I thought." He said as he looked away from you with a light shade of pink still on his cheeks which made you giggle in amusement at his slightly flustered state.

Kurama

You opened the door of your home one day after hearing a knock to find a trail of rose petals leading from your doorstep to some place unknown.

As suspicious as you were as to what you may find once the petals run out, you were also very curious as to who could've done this. So, you decided to follow the petals to wherever they lead.

Along the way, you found neatly written letters carrying sweet compliments like 'You are beautiful' and 'Don't ever change your perfect self.'

By the fifth letter you had figured out who wrote them and couldn't help but smile as your cheeks warmed slightly at the thought of him saying all these lovely things about you.

The rose petals ended by a beautiful lake in the middle of a forest where the writer of those kindly written letters stood with a red rose in his hand.

When he saw you approach he smiled warmly at you and you gladly returned it as you stood before him.

"Not that I didn't appreciate all those lovely compliments, but what's all this about, Kurama?" You asked with a light chuckle.

Kurama stepped closer to you as you noticed a light pink shade covering his cheeks and he looked deep into your eyes.

"I didn't get the chance to say it back then. Had I known something tragic was going to happen to tear us apart, I would've said this years ago." He offered you the rose as he continued to speak. "I care an aweful lot for you, (Y/N). So much so that I would be honered if you called me your boyfriend."

You blushed a deeper shade of red as tears came to your eyes at his sweet words and you accepted the rose.

"I care an aweful lot for you too, Kurama. I will be more than happy to be your girlfriend." You said with a smile as the happy tears escaped your eyes.

Kurama gave you another warm smile as he wiped away the tears and gave you a gentle hug.

You had finally said it. You were finally able to tell the boy you fell in love with all those years ago exactly how you feel.

(Eeek! I personally love this one sooo much!😍😄)

Hiei

Hiei had told you to meet up with him at the tree you two first met at as he had something important to tell you. However, you had been sitting under the tree for about half an hour now and he hasn't said a word.

You sighed as you were starting to get bored and a little impatient.

"You got something to say, Short 'n' Dangerous, or did you just want to hang out with me?" You asked.

"I asked you to stop calling me that. My name is Hiei." He replied with a harsh glare.

"You're dodging the question." You said with an amused smirk.

Hiei huffed in annoyance and it was then that you noticed the light pink covering his cheeks.

You smirked in amusement as you poked his cheek, earning an annoyed glare from Hiei.

"Aw, is someone embarassed about something? Tell me." You teased as you continued to poke his cheek.

Hiei slapped your hand away in annoyance as you giggled in amusement and leaned on his shoulder, causing his blush to intensify.

"Say, Hiei," You started as he looked at you from the corner of his eye. "When are you going to ask me out? I already know that you like me."

Hiei gave you a surprised look.

"And how would you know that?" He asked.

You shrugged in a casual manor.

"You know, you're not very good at answering my questions." You replied.

Hiei sighed in exasperation as he closed his eyes momentarily.

"(Y/N)..."

"Yes?" You replied expectantly.

"W-will... Will you... B-be my..." Hiei muttered.

He trailed off as you stared at him in mild amusement of his uncharacteristically flustered state and patiently waited for him to finish his question.

"... Girlfriend?..." Hiei finally finished his question, not even looking at you as his whole face was flushed red.

You smiled a genuine smile at him as opposed to your usual amused smirk and gave him a peck on the cheek as he turned to you in surprise.

"Yes, Hiei. Yes I will." You replied.

Kuwabara

He'd asked you to hang out with him one day and you took notice of how nervous he seemed part way through.

"Is something wrong? You seem nervous." You asked in concern.

"N-no! Nothing's wrong!" He denied. "I was just, uh... I was wondering if, uh... maybe... you... wanted to go out with me?"

You blushed lightly at his words.

"You mean, like a date?" You asked and he nodded.

You smiled at him as you nodded in response.

"Sure. I'll go on a date you." You replied.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Well, alright then!"

You giggled as his usual demeanor seemed to return to him, save for the blush on his cheeks and the big goofy grin on his face.

A/N: I'm back again with another chapter. Excuse the shortness, crappiness, and possible OOCness, but at least it's something. Anyways, hope you Enjoy!