Chapter eleven - Black Veil Brides saved my life.

Chapter 11

“Why haven't you told me that?” I ask them, also feeling a bit stupid for not even thinking about it before.

“Well, probably because you might wouldn't do it.” Ashley say and look at the ground.

“Oh and not telling me, makes me want to do it then?” I ask him offended, do they think I'm an idiot or what.

“No, no that's not it, it's just. The video is about what happened, last year, when he picked you up from the hospital, that's why they are here, because they helped you too remember. But if you don't want to do this I guess we can just change it to something els..” Andy stops talking, probably because I went straight over to hug him.

One thing is that they ran into a big house full of pedophiles to save me, another thing is to make a music video about it.

“I love that idea.” I say with a hushed voice to him.

He puts his hands around me, I will never not feel safe with them, ever, they saved my life several times, I'll never be able to pay them back for it, I can only be grateful.

An instructor gives us instructions on what to do, so basically me and CC has to run into a room where the rest of the guys are waiting for us, then I sit down with CC next to me, Jake starts playing the guitar, Andy starts singing, then along the way CC stand up to got over to his drums, Jinxx comes with the violin and Ash with the low bass. I just have to sit and watch them all, and look beautiful, his words, not mine. But of course the whole video isn't going to be like that, there's going to be some scenes matching what happened last year. We found a guy to play the man, he's really nice so I can't see how he's going to play the bad guy in all this.

“When I say three, Music and CC runs through the door, remember to look down at yourselves since your clothes has changed as you ran through the door. In one, two, three!” the instructor yells.

We run, smash through the door, and like he said, looks at our clothes. We look up again, and see all of them waiting for us. We walk over and sit down, everything go as he told us, easy and quiet. The camera goes around to focus at us, one after another, but it puts a lot of focus on me, who starts out by holding CC´s hand, and looks around smiling when he leave to get to his drums. They told me I had to look like I felt safe, like I had just been saved by them, which isn't that hard, since that's how I always look at them, they are my saviors.

“That was really good, not a single mistake, let's get you all to the dressing room, now it's time for the hard scenes!” he yells when it's all finish.

I take a deep breath, here goes nothing.

I look at myself in the mirror, only wearing an AfuckingA shirt, and my underwear. It feels weird to stand like that, but knowing that the people around me are friends, I don't care. They gave me a bunch of makeup on, I look a bit sick, but that's the point, it's supposed to look like I just came from the hospital, and that I'm really fucking scared.

“Music!” they yell after me.

I come over to stand next to the camera man, I'm not filming anything before CC is finished with his scene. They only need him to do it one more time, it's unbelievable how he can do that scream over and over. He supposed to do the place where I'm being dragged away from him and he's being hold back, it hurts to see, but I can't take my eyes away, that pain his face expresses when he screams, it's so real, like I was really being dragged away. He screams my name over and over.

“Very good CC, you almost convinced me she was really being taken away.” the instructor says smiling.

“Thanks, I kinda just pictured the real deal in my head, it hurts to remember, but I figured it was the best way.” he says and look at me.

“Music! Come over here, it's you scene now!”

I sit in the cold bed, they did it so good, it looks exactly like the real thing. The blood on the bed, the missing sheets, the stone hard pillow, and the creepy gray room. Even a few razors is under the bed, they really go deep with this. The guy playing the man is dressed in only some boxers, just like the real deal, at least he looks nothing like the man, else I would be really scared. There's a pair of pants and two socks on the floor, just like it really was. I can't believe I was able to give them all these details.

“Listen up, this one I very important, Music you have to be really fucking scared, Damien you're going to touch her, just don't be too creepy okay!? Then you're going to run out because you heard someone downstairs, then Danny shows up with Ben, Music gets scared of them, then they call for Andy, Andy comes in, and carry her out! Go!”

Damien walks towards me with a smile made to scare me to death, which it does, but knowing this is just an act, I just do as I did, close my eyes and hope for this to end. He touches me, moves his head to my neck and whispers words, you're mine, is what he say, but I could only hear it, it was something we talked about before. The camera is really fucking close to us, my scared face is kinda real, since I don't like stranger being that close to me, but I keep it up, it's almost over.

“Now turn around, and walk out”

He does as told and leave the room, I just have to stay and look really scared.

Danny steps in with Ben next to him.

“There you are” he says.

My back goes against the wall. “No.” I say.

“What?” Ben says and steps closer to me.

“No, GO AWAY!” I scream at them, with my eyes hopefully full of terror.

Ben turns to look at Danny, who leaves to get Andy. The camera follows Danny as he yells out of the door; “OY ANDY! GET INHERE!”

Andy comes running in and goes over to me, he goes on his knees in front of me, and says it's going to be alright now. He lifts me up and carry me out.

“Well done, all of you, now we move to the court scene, and afterwords it the one where you get attacked and CC and Music runs away an to the door.” the instructor turns around and yell; “Everyone get to the dressing room and get some fucking suits on!”

I giggle a bit.

The court scene went as it should, a lot of people yelling at each other, and Damian got pulled out of the court screaming that we were all gonna die. This one was kinda fun. Now the only one missing is the one were we get attacked, so we're almost finished, thank god.

“Now, Music, you just have to grab CC´s hand, and run, okay?” he asks me calmly.

“There's nothing I rather would” I say and smile.

I look down at myself again, at least I'm wearing pants now, and shoes.

“GO!”

The ones who are supposed to attack us start walking towards us, with a killer look in their eyes. They start grabbing the others as the camera focus on me, this is when I look at CC, he decides to run over to me instead and lift me up to run with me.

“What the hell?” the instructor says. But as the camera man follows us, he changes his mind too. “KEEP GOING, KEEP GOING!” he yells after us.

CC falls, just like he's supposed to, not because anyone told him, just because we both know that that was what happened. We stand up again, grab each other´s hands and run. The door shows up, we run to it, and open.

We drive home in the limo. It was a good day, I don't even care how the music video is going to be, I'm just glad we did it. The did tell me that it's going to start as we started, me and CC running into the room with the guys, and in the end, we're also going to run in there. In the start we just go in and sit down like nothing happened, like everything is good now, and not showing everything we came running from, just sit down and play. That's what the video was about, our battle, and how we won it all.

I rest my head on CC´s shoulder, I'm happy, I'm safe, I have my boyfriend back at his folks waiting for me, and I have my family around me.

Black Veil Brides saved my life.