Chapter nine - I remember.

Chapter 9

A lot of thoughts go through my mind, not my thoughts, these are others, saying things about what my present was if this didn't happened. I don't understand, no one ever told me about another present.

“Saviour” the word that keeps bumping into my head.

“What?” Danny asks and gives me a piece of the pizza he just ordered.

“I don't know, the word just keeps showing up in my head, together with others, it doesn't make any sense.” I say and take a bite of the pizza, but it's completely cold.

I spit it out, and look at him with confused eyes.

“What now?” he asks.

“Why is the pizza so cold?”

“What are you talking about, it's extremely hot, I don't even get how you can hold it without burning your fingers” he says.

I look at the pizza and see the steam coming from it, I let go of it as I can feel how hot it is now, what on earth is going on.

“I was supposed to be in the video.” I say to myself in the mirror.

Not even knowing where it's from, it seems so familiar. Everything seems so unnatural, like I'm in another world, one I created myself, but that can't be, this is too real, yet, the door wasn't blue before. I must be making all of this madness up, this is real, it can't be a dream, I checked, I've had gotten some wounds since I arrived, not anything big, just some small ones. I look at my arms, and loss my breath for a moment. My scars. They're all gone, not even the wounds I got while being here it left, what the hell is going on, I don't, I don't understand anything of this. I look at the mirror, sweat is running down my face, I feel a worse heat than ever, like I'm burning up from the inside. This isn't the real world anymore, this has to be a dream. I fall on my knees, my hands reach for help, I try to call for Danny, but it's no use, he can't help me now, I'm coming back to life.

I take a deep breath, my eyes open widely, I cough like I'm mad and sit up. I'm back, I'm back in that bloody white hospital. Wait, there's no one here, not even a doctor. No one is sitting in the chair next to me, not even someone in the other bed. I look down at myself, my hands are shaking, my wrists are full of scars like before, and there's war paint on my arms. Some clothes is laying on the chair, it looks like the BVB shirt I was wearing at my first concert with, Black, Veil, Brides. Wait, was all of this, just a dream. The whole year I was spending with them, just a dream while I was in coma for the accident. No, no this can't be true, my life, it was good, Andy might have died and they all hated me, but I had the best year of my life, and I got away from the man, I got away from everything he did to me. I suddenly remember it all, my life, it's coming back to me.

I was born and raised in England, my parents died when I was 12 in a car accident, I was In the car, but I survived. I had no family to take care of me, so I was sent to the orphan home, that's when I met Danny, he was the first to ever talk to me, he was the only one who was my friend, he was the only one who took care of me. My name, my name is Jessica Pathiel Stone, my parents are called Diana Stone and Jensen Chuck Stone. But they're not my family, this is not real, no, my life with my fathers is! Please, please don't do this to me, I don't want to go back to the horrible man, and that horrible life, I remember it all now, everything he did to me, if I thought what he did that one time was bad, I must really haven't remembered anything, because he was cruel, so so cruel. Tears fall from my eyes, don't let this be my life, I don't want my old life back, I want my new life, and I want it now, please just, just let me have my life back, that's all I want.

“Music?”

I look up, my mouth smiles bigger than I had ever thought it would.

“CC?” I ask with shaking lips.

“You're awake! Guys she's awake!” he yells out of the door.

He runs over to hug me right away. “I was so worried, this time I thought you'll never wake up, it's been two weeks, I could barely move out of my chair, I even had the shirt you was wearing on your first time her, oh I'm so glad you're awake, I should have gone to the bathroom sooner.” I can hear him crying, I cry too.

He's here, my life wasn't a dream, I just got my memory back, this is wonderful, my life is as it should be. CC is here, the rest of the guys are on their way. No one is dead, the thing with them being mad, that was my nightmare, it was just a really really realistic nightmare. I breath out, and hug him tighter.

“Music!” they all yell as they enter the room.

They run over to hug me together with CC, I finally feel happy again.

As they let go of me I can get a good grip of my life, but.

“Where's Andy?” I ask with such a concerned voice.

“He uhm” Jake say and look at the floor.

“He just got operated.” Danny show up from the door and walk over to me.

I can't help but squeeze him tightly too, he's still here, I didn't loose him either.

“He got shot at the show, but he's going to be alright, don't worry” Jinxx says to calm me.

I let go of Danny and look at my sheet. “So, he did get hurt, because of me, sigh, I guess you're all mad at me then” I say as I feel the tears again.

“Why on earth would we be mad at you, you're our daughter, our everything, we could never be mad at you, not in a million years.” Ashley say and smile to me.

“We could never be mad at you, we just spent the last week not leaving either you or Andy, not even he is mad at you, why would we, it's not even your fault. Besides, we have no longer any fear of dying.” CC says and take my hand. “The police got involved after the shooting episode, they found them, we're safe now, trust me.” he whispers the last few words.

“I trust you” I whisper back.

“While I was in coma, did you sat here and talked together, about me?” I ask after the doctor made sure nothing was wrong with me, I can soon go home.

“Yeah, we didn't really have much else to do.” Jake says.

“Did you talked about Saviour, as a, music video or anything?” I ask since I remember it from the nightmare.

“We did, actually, we started talking about how we wanted to have another big present for you, but couldn't figure out anything.” Jinxx says.

“Then Danny said something about it being long time since we made a music video, and that maybe we should make one with you in it.” Jake says.

“And then we talked a it more, and came to the conclusion that it had to be Saviour, since you saved our life, as much as we saved yours.” CC says.

I smile big, that would be such an honor to do. “Wow, I never thought a thing like that would happen, I”

“Andy's awake” Juliet comes exhausted into the room and says.